Rare day off

F
Finneus Polebender
Gotta rare suprise day off and thanks to my good friend crusty put some hours in on the siuslaw and hit this fresh 18lb chinook " finally weighed her guessin 18 when you put the eggs and guts back anyway. Once again thanks for a tshirt wearin day on the river with another perfect end... 001.jpg006.jpg

N
nwkiller
wow FP not holding a bass.........lol....awesome fish FP and pictures, bet that thing cut red

F
Finneus Polebender
Crimson beauty prob one of the brightest fish I have ever caught. Trust me bud bass city this weekend LOL.

N
nwkiller
lol

R
RunWithSasquatch
Hell yeah! Nice fish!

T
TTFishon
Nice fish! Kinda wish I woulda called in sick. lol

J
JeannaJigs
Beauty of a hen. Haha I went to work at 4 am that day to realize I wasn't scheduled. Ted told me to call you that you were Rollin with crusty. I shoulda asked to bum along lol. Did better than I did, all I did was disrupt some angry poachers, ended up only fishing an hour or so upriver before I got sketched out and decided to go home. Seen four hens thrown back whole, minus their eggs. I'm done with the slaw.

N
ninja2010
not bad at all for a non-bass, fp... very well done.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Wow! :shock: That is a purdy fish you got there FP. :D It does seem like an alien took over your body and forced you away from the bass pond,though. :lol::lol: Looks good! :clap:

L
lilsalmon
Nice fish FP!!! It was a beautiful day....we spent it on the Willamette...epic fishing day...Congrats!!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
JeannaJigs said:
Beauty of a hen. Haha I went to work at 4 am that day to realize I wasn't scheduled. Ted told me to call you that you were Rollin with crusty. I shoulda asked to bum along lol. Did better than I did, all I did was disrupt some angry poachers, ended up only fishing an hour or so upriver before I got sketched out and decided to go home. Seen four hens thrown back whole, minus their eggs. I'm done with the slaw.

Sorry to hear that never quite understood just gotta be all the dark fish piled up , but you sure see a lot of shady stuff up river and youd think the game enforcement folks would pick up on that and maybe use it to their advantage. yep you should have called we hung out till dark time.

S
sherman
Traitor :lol: JK Your just a diversified fisherman FP. That will put some meat on the table. :clap:

H
Hawk
She's a reel beauty bro Finne. :lol::lol::lol:
Well Done.

Right ON. !!!

:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:

J
jawjacker
:clap:Nice fish FP!

brandon4455
brandon4455
way 2 go fp!! thats a bright nooker right there

P
plumb2fish
Nice Nooker....wish my back wasn't so messed up, I'd be trying to catch me one of those....

R
RunWithSasquatch
plumb2fish said:
Nice Nooker....wish my back wasn't so messed up, I'd be trying to catch me one of those....

Im sure we could make some kind of medical potion that would enable you to get out.

T
Thuggin4Life
Man I forgot that knew how do do anyhting other than fish for ditch pickels. Guess they let just about anybody fish for real fish these days. lol just playing man nice fish and way to get one on a rare day off. I know you haven't gotten out as much as you would have liked. You should talk tt into taking you on a guided siltcoos trip or something on your next day off.

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
Man I forgot that knew how do do anyhting other than fish for ditch pickels. Guess they let just about anybody fish for real fish these days. lol just playing man nice fish and way to get one on a rare day off. I know you haven't gotten out as much as you would have liked. You should talk tt into taking you on a guided siltcoos trip or something on your next day off.

It just so happens that I asked him the other day if he wanted to do a Siltcoos trip. lol The only problem is....as soon as the weather turns to crap my schedule will change to nights and my days off will be Sun-Tues. Oh wait a minute, I have to succumb to a furlough day. I think we can work something out if and/or when the weather goes to crap. lol

T
Thuggin4Life
Whats wrong with fishing on sundays? other than being up all night before. and weekdays are nice to fish but not many people have them off. You shouldn't have posted that on an open forum. I know a girl who like to fish who doesn't have weekends off. And does guided trips in your boat and lets you captain your boat as well. just have to put up with her invisable dog, slime and blood in the boat, and netting her fish for her after 20 minutes of fishing.