J
JeannaJigs
You know it's October, right?

A
alseaalumaweld
yes 10-12-11

A
alseaalumaweld
a month away and its time to fish. times drawing close!

J
JeannaJigs
It's ALWAYS time to fish. There's salmon or steelhead to be caught every say of the year, somewhere. There's tons of salmon in the river right now. Go fish, slacker.

A
alseaalumaweld
some ones got a be the frist one to get a winter and i plan on being him thsi year. going after so nooks in the morning

J
JeannaJigs
Haha oooooookkkkkk

A
alseaalumaweld
but luck strikes. nooks live for a nother day

R
RunWithSasquatch
I think we will need to organize on OFF side drift event. Get a long run picked out on a mid coast stream, an get about a 5 boat side drift party goin and cover some water.

F
Flymstr
I will get the first winter in the next two weeks. Wait for the pics. I am still playing with the summers, but the time is coming. Good luck to all.

J
JeannaJigs
RunWithSasquatch said:
I think we will need to organize on OFF side drift event. Get a long run picked out on a mid coast stream, an get about a 5 boat side drift party goin and cover some water.

A tactical wall of death.

R
RunWithSasquatch
M
Mad dog
RunWithSasquatch said:

Up the ante' a little bit.....how about the guys rowing can only guide OFF members that have never caught a steelhead before! :clap:

P
plumb2fish
Go to you-tube and watch side-drifters pergatory....

R
RunWithSasquatch
Mad dog said:
Up the ante' a little bit.....how about the guys rowing can only guide OFF members that have never caught a steelhead before! :clap:

I would donate a trip in my boat to that, if we got a few boats in together.

S
Santiam338
I'm in...

R
RunWithSasquatch
Siletz would be a good one to go from Twin down to the bottom of town.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Santiam338 said:
I'm in...

Ill organize something for sure sometime in December/January.

M
Mad dog
RunWithSasquatch said:
Ill organize something for sure sometime in December/January.

Ya, know....if we wanted to.... we could have a day that was a designated drift OFF day statewide....north to south....each posting there results on OFF!

Another alternative to a group thing!

R
RunWithSasquatch
N. Ump is off limits for the drift off... ive seen to many videos of that place!!!:lol:

...:think:Sounds like that could be a fun options as well

A
alseaalumaweld

you guys get it together get all the boats and tell me when and where so i can go to a dif river