OFFicial 2014 jig swap round 2

B
bigboy70
2014 Jig Swap
This jig swap will have a limit of 11 people. Each participant will start by stating that they are in. One week from today, or once we reach max participants we will close entry to the swap.

Each participant will then pick a jig of choice and tie that jig for each participant excluding themselves. Your Jigs along with a return envelope and postage must be in the mail to me by the 15th of December just in time for christmas! once I receive everyones packages I will have then sent back and pictures posted within a week.

Let's get started with the entries. Simply state I'm in to join.

(stole this from steelhead slayer last thread written better)

Last edited:
B
bigboy70
come on guys and gals you know you want to!!!! this was extremely helpful to me at the begininng of the year and really got me into jig fishing

Last edited:
S
steelhead_slayer
Great opportunity I have some amazing jigs from doing this before.

Wish I had more time I would join again.

J
JeannaJigs
I've done these a few times and hosted a couple, but I'm way too busy right now to even think about tying jigs for my own box much less a swap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

B
bigboy70
Bummer was hoping for the opposite from you two but thanks to both your styles I tie way more effectively Hell even catch a few fish lol

J
JeannaJigs
I'd be down in say...January. But for now, definitely way too much on my plate. I haven't tied in about 9 months so it's time to dig out the materials and dust off the tying table. Life has a way of getting in the way.

C
chrome_magnum
I would do it but I'm new to tying and my jigs aren't the best yet!

B
bigboy70
I wasn't even a month in when I joined this but if we done get enough participants I got something up my sleeve if you want in your in

C
chrome_magnum
I'm in then

T
troutmasta
Im In

This Spring my wife got a steelhead on Jeanna's Care Bear Vomit.

I still have some nice Jigs I've never opened I got in past swaps.

C
chrome_magnum
I'm nervous to put mine out there lol

C
ChezJfrey
chrome_magnum said:

I wouldn't worry about it...I've caught fish on some pretty ratty jigs that were torn up by previously caught fish. A new tie can't be any worse than what those looked like. Fish bites are what counts :)

S
Silvers&Steelies
I'm in. I just stocked up on material and tied some yesterday. Do we need to put up our pattern?

S
SteelyDan's
I'm in again. Might as well. I like seeing different creations. Last time was an eye opener with some of the jigs we got.

S
SteelyDan's
chrome_magnum said:

When in doubt tie up a nightmare jig.

C
ChezJfrey
SteelyDan's said:
When in doubt tie up a nightmare jig.

No joke...I probably only need two jigs. For a couple years now, a nightmare and a pink/white pattern was just about all that was needed.

B
bigboy70
Hey what about the other ones ! Chez my red one hahaha.

So looks like we got
1. Chrome_Magnum
2. Troutmasta
3. Silversandsteelies
4. SteelyDan

You can put you pattern up if you'd like you done have to and let it be a surprise

B
bigboy70
troutmasta said:
Im In

This Spring my wife got a steelhead on Jeanna's Care Bear Vomit.

I still have some nice Jigs I've never opened I got in past swaps.
Got my very first steelhead on fish fingers nightmare back in April!

C
chrome_magnum
I'm on my way out to the Wilson right now too try one of mine out!

C
ChezJfrey
chrome_magnum said:
I'm on my way out to the Wilson right now too try one of mine out!

Ha! Look for me...got the day OFF, just sent my kids to school and I'm heading out the door in a few minutes to hit the Wilson too! Good luck to both of us in nabbing an early winter!