Alton Baker stocked this am

T
teubie
Biting on anything and everywhere. They are feisty and fun! Only a few people have been fishing so far and it's perfect right now. Pretty sizes too

Last edited:
plumbertom
plumbertom
Tempted.

T
teubie
lol. Go while it's not busy and not pouring down. It was fun fighting the Trout today! Enjoy! I was sitting about middle and using yellow power eggs. They are biting close in, middle and far, left, right, straight out!

T
Tempestcayla
Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up!

We (Mike and I) are out there tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

teubie said:
lol. Go while it's not busy and not pouring down. It was fun fighting the Trout today! Enjoy! I was sitting about middle and using yellow power eggs. They are biting close in, middle and far, left, right, straight out!

T
teubie
If you fly fish and see me at AB, I found a fly or two you can have.

T
Tempestcayla
Thanks for the offer, but we dont fly fish. Sounds like I need to bring my trash bag and walk the bank again.

plumbertom
plumbertom
teubie said:
Actually, I did go yesterday about 2:30.
Walked down to the water at the end near the parking lot. I stepped up to the waters edge made an attempt at casting out and got a tangle that kept my line close to the bank.
After clearing that I made my first real cast out and caught a nice sized trout.After another half dozen casts I had two decent rainbows. And that was the way it went. I'd hook a fish every few casts. I farmed a good number and some were intentional in order to prolong my fishing time. but even with that I limited out in about an hour. All with one spoon that I had on my line from previous trips to the Willamette fishing for steelhead.

PK Yi
PK Yi
didn't know they stock them on a tuesday. man, should've found this post earlier....