Discount trips for OFF members next week!!!

Y
youngbuck307
Hey guys I need to fill in some dates this next week fishing should be great with the weather productions and what the water will be doing. Ill be guiding Tillamook area rivers depending on what's going on where. Normally seats are 200 for 2 people on coastal trips but Ill run them for $150 a seat for 2 people for all you OFF members. This is where I started. OFF is the reason I have guided in Alaska for 4 years now and second year doing some guiding down here. Any questions feel free to ask or text/call any time even just for fishing reports 503 970 3489

Y
youngbuck307
Hmmmm u would think peak of the season more than one person would be jumping on this.... Weds thurs and Friday still open people!

B
bigboy70
If I didn't work and had the cash I would lol

Y
youngbuck307
I have one seat open for tomorrow. We went 3-9 and landed 2 silvers. One of them came while reeling in the plug to check it. Everything had sea lice all over them. How do you post pics on this page I forgot

T
troutmasta
youngbuck307 said:
How do you post pics on this page I forgot

The little picture of the tree next to the the film.
or
Click 'Go Andvanced' and attach a file

Y
youngbuck307
It doesn't want to work off my iPhone like I can pick the file and everything but then no button to load it or continue to next pic or step

Seat is filled btw!

E
eugene1
You need a third party app on a phone to post pics such as tapatalk or photobucket.

Good luck on the water,