Store bought cured salmon/steelhead eggs.

B
Bigchocho
Can anyone give me a good recommended brand of good cured eggs I can buy at Fishermans marine? ?

J
JeannaJigs
Not familiar with fisherman's as we don't have that here, but when I run out of my own eggs I depend on amermans for my backup plan. Google amermans and you can order from their store online, they'll be shipped to your door pronto. The amermans are good people with a good product.

M
montym
Thanks JJ, I was wondering about it too. I checked out their online store, didn't know eggs were so expensive. What does a 2# mean though?

Cheers
M

J
JeannaJigs
They're actually more expensive locally if you can believe it, a quart goes for $28.99 for lousy quality eggs. A quart is approximately 2 pounds, which is what they mean with 2#

R
Rob
If I recall correctly, there's only one brand at Fisherman's - D&G Guide's Choice. I've used them a few times. Not great, but better than nothing!

J
Jordy
I would reccomend nates or ammermans. You can occasionally get ammermans at the gas station across the street from the milwaukie boat ramp on the willy. Ollie Damon carries nates. Also I believe BC Outpost in gladstone carries some higher quality stuff.

S
Seahawkfan
You could also try this guy. Edit.

Last edited:
T
troutmasta
Bigchocho said:
Can anyone give me a good recommended brand of good cured eggs I can buy at Fishermans marine? ?

Sure Cure.
They are D&G eggs cured with sure cure. Fishermans in Tigard has them for sure.

C
CoastieFlo
They also have Amermans at the Salt Creek Store, off hwy 22 on way to coast.

S
Seahawkfan
troutmasta said:
Carl you just call me, I'll give you a jar of eggs. Unless you've got them from that guy before and there bomb. Then, hook me up!
Was playing about the craigslist add. Jeff let me know when your ready to hook up for some local river fishing. Getting back in the game as you know....work could be secondary soon!

BTW, I'll take a jar!

O
OnTheDrop
I ran low two years ago and bought 4 qts from a guy off craiglist because he hyped them up. They turned out BOMB. .i probably got lucky.

P
pdxstruve
Ollie Damon's in the S.E. has high quality eggs.