Bobber and bait

Q
qwapaw
Does anyone fish bobber and bait between Florence and Cushman. If so what area? Thought we may pickup A Chinookin that area Bobber fishing. Thanks qwapaw:)

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
I have observed lots of people bobber fishing from the Mapleton launch by the RV park down river to the big bend where Sweet Water Creek comes in from the east side (just upriver from C&D dock)...roger

Q
qwapaw
Well, how did you do? We fiinished our Coho limits including a very nice Jack. I looked for you and didn'tp see you. Now I am like you, hunting Chinook. Maybe tomorrow I will see you. Qwapaw (Dan)

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
qwapaw said:
Well, how did you do? We fiinished our Coho limits including a very nice Jack. I looked for you and didn'tp see you. Now I am like you, hunting Chinook. Maybe tomorrow I will see you. Qwapaw (Dan)

I had a great day, the seals not so much :lol: ...we fished between the RR bridge and dunes below 101 bridge...released a couple coho also...

U
upperroguepirate
bobber and bait....I have some cured up silver roe and I've thought about tossing out bobber n eggs on slack tide off the rocks. anyone hear of silvers or kings caught that way from shore in the tidewater? I've seen roe juice on the rocks over there before..but never any fisherman using it. Guess they already went home with their limit :)