Tristan hooked the monster today

F
Finneus Polebender
Had the grandkids out back with the ol night crawlers , Tristan got the only photo opp he was pretty proud of his monster bass cause it had teeth ! Man I tell ya these kids are a riot..... 023.jpg003.jpg001.jpg024.jpg

Reactions: DB Crouper
L
lilsalmon
nice fishy Tristan.....not fair you got one and I haven't yet.........

D
diggindan
Good job Tristan!! and Gramps for getting them out there.
Cheers, Dan

Last edited:
T
tomriker
sweet! you make that boat look good FP

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
sweet! you make that boat look good FP

Every time I get in that boat I think of TT and I sitting at the boat launch of the big pond in heavy disscusion about your odds as you stood in her with the trollin motor rippin , still can't believe you stayed dry that day.

R
ryan808
Good job guys.

T
TTFishon
I guess that boat's ok with one adult and 2 kids. Oh wait a minute, I've sat in it with you once or twice. lol Nice bass Tristan

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:clap: Such a good Grandpa! The memories will keep you golden for decades. :clap: :D

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go grandpa!

F
Finneus Polebender
Thanks all!!! forgot to mention he caught it off the bank completely on his own cast to land and unhook. Now if I can just get them all tieing/ baiting their own stuff , these fish aint gonna know what hit em LOL

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Thanks all!!! forgot to mention he caught it off the bank completely on his own cast to land and unhook. Now if I can just get them all tieing/ baiting their own stuff , these fish aint gonna know what hit em LOL

Not to hijack but your in box is full. Here's my answer to your PM.

Hmm, not sure. I guess we could try plunking using a bluegill for bait. That's one of those deals though where the only way I could fish that way is to hang out by a fire and drink a half rack. lol

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Not to hijack but your in box is full. Here's my answer to your PM.

Hmm, not sure. I guess we could try plunking using a bluegill for bait. That's one of those deals though where the only way I could fish that way is to hang out by a fire and drink a half rack. lol

Message box emptied. Definitely would be a waitin game !

H
Hendo30
Great fish, great memories, thanks for sharing the pics.

M
Moosebonsai
Well done, young man!

:clap:

N
nwkiller
nice job! gonna be a pro before you know...end up stealing the tital away from colby down the road