Saturday coho

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
reposting GoBlueFan's coho from the slaw on Saturday...nice shiny 10# buck that put ink on his tag that I predict will be followed by much more ink...

image.jpg

Reactions: Admin
hobster
hobster
Nice one! Where is the Wolverines hat?

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
Thanks!! i put my "M" hat up for the year just like the team has put winning away for the year :sad:...

hobster
hobster
GoBlueFan said:
Thanks!! i put my "M" hat up for the year just like the team has put winning away for the year :sad:...

:D

hobster
hobster
I drove by the Slaw on my way to a beautiful weekend at Yachats with the wife for our anniversary, sat and sun the river was packed! That's a beautiful silver, so jealous, I have yet to tag one.

D
DrTheopolis
Heck, a couple of Michigan wins might win the division in the horrid B1G.

Nice fish.

S
steelhead_stalkers
rogerdodger said:
reposting GoBlueFan's coho from the slaw on Saturday...nice shiny 10# buck that put ink on his tag that I predict will be followed by much more ink...

Hopefully not to much more ink since you can only keep two coho. ;)

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
steelhead_stalkers said:
Hopefully not to much more ink since you can only keep two coho. ;)

1 more coho? we can probably get more than just 1 more stinkin' slaw adult coho; plenty of chinook moving through the river plus coho jacks, plus Siltcoos opens Wednesday which adds at least 3 more tag spots for shiny splashing coho! nothing is over until we say it is! (which means until we reach our legal retention limits! :D )..

PS- does anyone else think it is funny that the 'Big12' has 10 teams and the 'Big10' has 14 teams? can't we just call them both the "conferences that are not good at counting"?

D
Daddyob2
got my answer for coho limits

Last edited:
B
billfisher
rogerdodger said:
1 more coho? we can probably get more than just 1 more stinkin' slaw adult coho; plenty of chinook moving through the river plus coho jacks, plus Siltcoos opens Wednesday which adds at least 3 more tag spots for shiny splashing coho! nothing is over until we say it is! (which means until we reach our legal retention limits! :D )..

PS- does anyone else think it is funny that the 'Big12' has 10 teams and the 'Big10' has 14 teams? can't we just call them both the "conferences that are not good at counting"?

Roger: I know we need rain, but are there any
coho in the lake yet? Thanks!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
billfisher said:
Roger: I know we need rain, but are there any
coho in the lake yet? Thanks!

Heading to Sitcoos in about an hour....

B
billfisher
rogerdodger said:
Heading to Sitcoos in about an hour....

Great, Thanks! Are you going to catch one on the fly this year? I'm betting Yes!