2nd annual Clackamas fish derby

B
bigboy70
Well this was bitter sweet day. Started in search of coho but with the limit up to 3 it was a mad house! We tried some areas and nada! Tactics switch to steelhead because i knew everyone was after coho. We set out and didn't take the misses long to land a 7.29lb buck. There were 3 prizes biggest coho, biggest steelhead, and biggest combined limit. So she won by over half a pound!!!

Here she is with her $270.00 fish!!

• uploadfromtaptalk1411867145336.jpg
  • uploadfromtaptalk1411867211241.jpg
Reactions: Admin
C
ChezJfrey
I'm tellin' ya man...have her give you some pointers...<insert sinister laugh here> ;) She's turned into a steel threat!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
outstanding, what was the biggest coho?

NWDiscer
NWDiscer
Congratulations

B
bigboy70
rogerdodger said:
outstanding, what was the biggest coho?

not sure Roger a lot of loud drunk ppl made it really hard to hear I'll see the report tomorrow I know the boat with the most banked was 15! Also we arrived right after the announced her name so we were still excited and her picture was being taken and what not was a killer turn out this round!

troutdude
troutdude
Wow. 270 bucks? Nice haul!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
She is a kick ass fisherwoman! :D Congrats! :thumb:

Admin
Admin
Go OFFers! :thumb:

C_Run
C_Run
For once, it literally paid to go fishing. Congratulations.

T
TimberTodd
That is awesome!!

M
mgdguy
Nice!

D
DrTheopolis
I wasn't around, but 3 of my buddies went and had a field day. Couldn't believe how well the Clackamas River Lockjaws were biting. They took 2nd place for the boat, coming in with 8 fish. Said they couldn't keep them OFF the hook, with many missed fish as well.

B
bigboy70
Hey doc you ever want a tag along I would love to here about the good old days! Yes for the boats it was mayhem!!!!

B
bigboy70
C_Run said:
That was the first thing I said!!!!! Hahaha she spoiled herself with a new rod and reel now she has a float and a drift so its definitely game over for me! (Which I wouldn't have it any other way)

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
C_Run said:

X2

K
Kellygirl59
Nice Job
Looks like a good fish.