Float this Sunday?

B
buddah426
thinking bout launching the toon this sunday on the clack, maybe feldinheimer to ?barton/carver?. heard the coho are hitting on the lower clack and hoping this bit of rain will convince them to move up river. anyone down to float sunday?:thumb:

D
DrTheopolis
If you're looking for hatchery coho, your best bet is going to be from the mouth of Eagle Creek down.

B
buddah426
i had a buddy telling me about a nice hole below eagle cr. but float from there or down from mcgiver?

D
DrTheopolis
Closest launch above Eagle Creek is Feldheimers (assuming you want to use somewhat of a proper launch). If it were me, I'd speed through the first section, and get down to Eagle as quickly as possible. Lots of good water below Eagle Creek. Might be fishing with several dozen of your new buddies.

B
buddah426
sounds good! so who wants to go? also how long to float feldinheimer to say barton? used to do it on tubes bit its been a long time.

D
DrTheopolis
Depends how long you fish, I think. In the low water, I'd say a non-stop, casual float is probably around 3.5 hours (?). Maybe a little less.

B
buddah426
plans changed not sure whats up now. may just do lower sandy if i can...