Headed to the one and only Fall River!

O
OnTheDrop
Gunna be bustin' out the 4wt for some fatty bows and browns. Was up there a few weeks ago and caught a lot of 14-22" bows. A few browns and even a brook trout. I was catching them on a nymph set up. Midges and such. There wasn't much october caddis showing like i had heard ... Hoping to get some nice dry flyin' in today. I'll post a report later this afternoon.

brandon4455
brandon4455
looking forward to a report. good luck out there.

A
alseaalumaweld
wher is this at?

R
rippin fish lips
can't wait for the report!!! are you done fishing yet?! its time to put this report up!

S
steelhead_slayer
its in central or. by sun river. looking forward to the report

A
alseaalumaweld
pics?

O
OnTheDrop
Sorry guys! I will put up some pics when my dad sends me my camera cord in the mail. ( should be here anyday now )...Just moved to Bend from Oregon City and forgot a few things back home.. Well asfar as fishing went it was really good! Caught several 15-20 inchers on a lil size 20 chromonid . I had it as a dropper off an adult caddis.. I also tried the caddis alone and couldnt seem to get any? My best fish of the day was around 20 inches but the interesting thing was im pretty sure it was a cuttbow? Tight lines!

O
OnTheDrop
IMG_5213.jpg

Here is a pic i got with my phone of one 2 weeks ago to hold you guys over.

brandon4455
brandon4455
fat trout..nicely done! :clap:

M
markasd
Brings back memories!! I spent so many days out there learning to fly fish.. Love that little stream.

O
OnTheDrop
Yeah everyone needs to fish and take in the scenery atleast once over there..!

S
skunk
At least once, then your hooked!!! I'd be over there if I wasn't addicted to chrome.