Lure's strategy

F
fishingshopss
My favorite is black bass,black bass let me harvest the fun of fishing,is my most favorite fish,my record biggest is 67cm,using FS3 could fit into a weak small fish to lure the fish.

lure sinking,unique water movement spiral sinking is tempting for bass,while at the same time,frequency vibration rod,lure swinging,normally bass be used to all kinds of false bait have no reaction,by this time it will be strange,spirit up and immediately ran the bait.This is what we usually call the ultimate response of fishing.

This kind of back bone fish need to note is:be sure to use hard materials,so this way there will be a perfect swinging.Every day,such as reservoirs can also have very good effect.

S
SailCat
Much report. So fishing. Wow info.

1 nut in the water
Huh?

C
ChezJfrey
S
smoky
Ya I didn't understand any of that

D
DrTheopolis
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog...

REPEAT: THE WET MOOSE WALKS BACKWARDS AFTER MIDNIGHT!!!!

B
bigboy70
*In best russian accent 3rd world country* wvat you is you talking boot in my country we have no lures we have no fancy rod! we have das stick whiff string tied to end and little cute mousey on the other that is how my people fish all dis talk of fancy stuff sickens my innards shame on yous all!

pretty much spam surprised it survived this long

D
DrTheopolis
bigboy70 said:
pretty much spam surprised it survived this long

Kind of begs the question: at what point does "spam" become "meme"?

B
bballben
Lol, this thread is starting to have nothing to do with fishing!

S
SailCat
bballben said:
Lol, this thread is starting to have nothing to do with fishing!

I don't believe it ever did.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
In 60 minutes the author will be sizzling (think fried spam) if his/her avatar is not changed. As per the rules which apply to ALL members. Consider this your first warning since you have ignored my pm.

While Oregon Fishing Forum welcomes buying, selling and trading between members, we do not want to risk allowing spammers or scammers the opportunity to take advantage of our valued members. To prevent this a member must meet strict criteria;
1. Be a member for a minimum of 30 days.
2. Be a contributing member by posting a minimum of 30 posts.
3. Website links are not allowed within pictures or videos until the aforementioned criteria is met.
4. No illegal activity will be tolerated, authorities will be notified immediately if such activity is suspected.
5. Members are allowed to add a website or blog site link to the signature after 30 days. *
6.Chain letters, pyramid schemes and solicitations are not allowed.
* This includes avatars.

Last edited:
E
eugene1
Raincatcher said:
In 60 minutes the author will be sizzling (think fried spam) if his/her avatar is not changed. As per the rules which apply to ALL members. Consider this your first warning since you have ignored my pm.

You could change the avatar for him, Barb. Easier to ban the spam though.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
As per the moderator rules regarding the ban procedure I have lifted the ban on fishingshopss. We are required to warn the member and give them a chance to correct any issues before reaching for the Super Cyber Blaster . I will wait until 8:00 am tomorrow. :hi:

D
DrTheopolis
Not rules understand. Cyber bass blast to me. Super is favorite.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
DrTheopolis said:
This thread feels like a lesson in Pig Latin as seen on Twilight Zone...:sad: :lol:

C
ChezJfrey
DrTheopolis said:

Bold is best! Love it.

Admin
Admin
My favorite is russian vodka ,russian vodka let me harvest the fun of fishing,is my most favorite drink,my record biggest is 2 liters,using 0,5 bottles could fit into a weak small pocket to lure the fish.

Reactions: ChezJfrey
C
ChezJfrey
Anatoliy said:
My favorite is russian vodka ,russian vodka let me harvest the fun of fishing,is my most favorite drink,my record biggest is 2 liters,using 0,5 bottles could fit into a weak small pocket to lure the fish.

Most excellent!

H
halibuthitman
Im not gonna lie, when Barb does that Robert Duval impression thing with the rules... I feel a spark inside