Stocking schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
D
dalehalsey
So i was told no stocking this thursday at ABC or the next few weeks but odfw says no stocking next week presuming on the week of the 8th which would be the 11th. any one know if stocking this thursday heard they were but was told by some old timers that stopping for a few weeks.?
d.PNG

B
bagold53
You can always call them. they normally post what has been stocked for the week on their answering service. Don't remember if they tell what they are planning on stocking on the phone or not.

Ben

P
Pokey
They will tell you what is scheduled for the week. Call 971-673-6000, then press 2 then press 1. That will give you the schedule. Pressing 2 then 2 will tell you what has been stocked already.

Paula

D
dalehalsey
Pokey said:
They will tell you what is scheduled for the week. Call 971-673-6000, then press 2 then press 1. That will give you the schedule. Pressing 2 then 2 will tell you what has been stocked already.

Paula

i found out that they are not stocking anything on the above list because of labor day . they are resuming ABC on the 15th

B
budney
dalehalsey said:
i found out that they are not stocking anything on the above list because of labor day . they are resuming ABC on the 15th

Dang! Might be a good time for me to take a stab at the McKenzie. I know they aren't stocking it this week either, but a change in scenery would be nice.

D
dalehalsey
budney said:
Dang! Might be a good time for me to take a stab at the McKenzie. I know they aren't stocking it this week either, but a change in scenery would be nice.

I agree im needing a change of scenery and fish too. im gonna do a lil bass and catfish hunting Thursday out bob straub way. hopefully get something this time.

D
dalehalsey
so i went to ABC today also after a few other places , supposedly they stocked it yesterday even though it says they didn't and it was on the news but no bites or fish at all at the canal or the pond, seems fished out but that means 320 ppl would have to of caught 5 to make the 1600+ fish to be gone.whats the deal any one know if they did stock yesterday?

D
dalehalsey
correct the above post that says the 15th its the 11th that they hopefully resume?

B
budney
They did end up stocking yesterday afternoon. I was at the canal from 7 to 10 this morning. I caught 3 nice size trout bottom fishing with pink power bait gulp salmon eggs. After about 8:30 it died for me and most others there.

ODFW stocking schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.