Ponds off of 54th

D
dalehalsey
So I went fishing here years ago catching perch. does any one know what else is in here and if still fishable, permission? and if so any one know the name of the business?
jbjb.jpg

T
TTFishon
That's the Ballenger Pond. The first one is open to the public. Bluegill, bass, and catfish.

D
dalehalsey
TTFishon said:
That's the Ballenger Pond. The first one is open to the public. Bluegill, bass, and catfish.
Thanks thought it was public. One of my future stops.

D
dalehalsey
2 daily limits in possession

2 daily limits in possession

What does this mean?
Capture.PNG

B
bagold53
dalehalsey said:
What does this mean?
Basically you should not be in possesion of more than 2 days worth of limits. Not sure if this applies to Fish that have been "Processed" and frozen at home. but if you are camping dont have more than the 2 days worth of limits on you or in your cooler.

Ben

D
dalehalsey
bagold53 said:
Basically you should not be in possesion of more than 2 days worth of limits. Not sure if this applies to Fish that have been "Processed" and frozen at home. but if you are camping dont have more than the 2 days worth of limits on you or in your cooler.

Ben
thanks ben just didn't understand the lingo.

G
grampa ron
The state record Largemouth Bass came out of there!

D
dalehalsey
grampa ron said:
The state record Largemouth Bass came out of there!

i know 12 1/2 lbs was it not? went there back like 10 yrs and caught bluegill with my boy. interested to see what i get tomorrow. ill post all about it tomorrow.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Remember bass are not stocked into the waters in Oregon. So if you want some where to fish in the future make sure to release the fish you catch so you have something to catch down the road...

Fishing isn't just about keeping fish.

D
dalehalsey
Throbbit _Shane said:
Remember bass are not stocked into the waters in Oregon. So if you want some where to fish in the future make sure to release the fish you catch so you have something to catch down the road...

Fishing isn't just about keeping fish.
Well went to ballanger pond. Very disapointed. No fish. Polluted. Garbage everywhere and ballenger pushing dirt and rock debri into pond. All fenced off can only get to one side. Oh well guess i need boat or raft .