How many times a week do you guys eat fish???

M
Mad dog
Of course, the Brotherhood of catch and release'rs are exempt from this question! :D

I like fish!!! This is my 5th day this week of fresh fish!:D

Any of you guys fish eaters???

F
flipper
Wow...

T
TTFishon
I eat fish a couple of times a month. My wife eats fish just about every day.

I
idahojeff
WOW!!! Not sure what to say about this guy...bit crazy.

Maddog...did you have to buy a new freezer for all of your fish your catching lately! lol. But seriously, I eat fish once or twice a week. Just found out my wife does not like steelies or salmon! OUCH! 15 years and she tells me now! But she will eat fish if I smoke it...so been doing a ton of smoking lately.

N
natro
It just depends on how much fish there is. At the end of the summer my freezer was about 90% fish and jammed full, so to make room I've been eating it quite a bit. I'd say 3 or 4 days a week. Once the amount of fish starts dwindling down a bit I'm sure it will turn to maybe once a week or so.

S
skunk
So far I can't seem to catch any brats so I ran out of fish a lonnnnng time ago. Would eat more if the nates would leave me alone.

M
Mad dog
skunk said:
So far I can't seem to catch any brats so I ran out of fish a lonnnnng time ago. Would eat more if the nates would leave me alone.

I like nates!!! A good problem to have!:D

That's how it was last year on the North Umpqua......not many eatin' fish!

H
Hawk
I like to deepfry some crappie, or bluegill, or 12" catfish filleted(from clean water), onct ina while. Whip up some fried taters & onions, homemade coleslaw.., soft french bread...YUM YUM...:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:
:dance::dance:

My VA doc has me taking fishoil tablets daily..:think:

Have an Awesome weekend bro's/sis...:D:D

O
OnTheFly
I'll eat salmon, halibut, trout, tuna, cod but I'll chew on a bigfootfish any chance I get. Are you out there James?

R
RunWithSasquatch
I eat fish at least 3 days a week.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I apologize for not putting an end to the gibberish here earlier. I also apologize for not completely deleting the posts and letting you guys see my reason. I meant no OFFense to anyone and hope y'all understand. Let's not give in to egging this member on...it doesn't help. Please stay on topic and let it go. Thanks,guys.
I don't get to eat nearly enough fish cuz I don't get out like I would like to.

Last edited:
M
Mad dog
OnTheFly said:
I'll eat salmon, halibut, trout, tuna, cod but I'll chew on a bigfootfish any chance I get. Are you out there James?

You guys ever fish for Bigfootfish....kinda taste's like Duncebag!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
W
waco
At least 2 times a week because my wife can get tired of fish quick but I can eat everyday I love fish

W
wozniasm
OnTheFly said:

Meow! Hiss, Hiss!

Reactions: OnTheFly
W
wozniasm
Sorry Rain catcher! I meant I like Cat Fish!
wozniasm said:
Meow! Hiss, Hiss!

M
Mad dog
Damn.....got Punk'd!!!

E
eggs
Sometimes I chew on my fly after a long good day of catch and release.. just so I can get a taste of fish..

P
plumb2fish
Fresh Albacore, it's what was for dinner....I'd have to say 2x a week on average.....I am truely blessed to be able to eat the fruits of my obsession....about the only time of year I don't eat "fresh caught" fish is winter steelhead season...I just think they taste like mud....so I give em away....along with most fall nooks that I don't want to smoke....

M
Mad dog
plumb2fish said:
Fresh Albacore, it's what was for dinner....I'd have to say 2x a week on average.....I am truely blessed to be able to eat the fruits of my obsession....about the only time of year I don't eat "fresh caught" fish is winter steelhead season...I just think they taste like mud....so I give em away....along with most fall nooks that I don't want to smoke....

Ya....all my sons talk about is Ahi tuna....lightly seared!!!;)

I like winter steelhead!

C
colbypearson
i probably only eat fish 10 times or so a year salmon, steelhead and trout in the summer while camping is always cool!