Putting the hurt on the nooks

R
RunWithSasquatch
Spin caster, and turn it upside down and reel backwards.

J
JeannaJigs
Why not aim higher. I'd aim for 54, I mean 53? Psh so not as rad as 54.

A
alseaalumaweld
nope working on a figthing chair and belt. but i got the uncle to let us us to 12 foot suft rods and a tiger stick! where gona be on fish like white on rice!

L
lilsalmon
I would be happy with a lil one...:dance::dance:

R
RunWithSasquatch
lilsalmon said:

Me too.

A
alseaalumaweld
all let you reel in a jack then ha

J
JeannaJigs
lilsalmon said:

Send me your work schedule and lets work somethin out. No breaking any appendages this year, 'Kay? Cause last year you bailed on me, something about a broken leg the day before ;) lol

A
alseaalumaweld
broken legs keep you from fishing? im sicker then **** have been for a week still fishing everday

R
RunWithSasquatch
alseaalumaweld said:
broken legs keep you from fishing? im sicker then **** have been for a week still fishing everday

Yeah, i mean, nothing like slippin around in the mud with a cast on.

A
alseaalumaweld
whats teh worst that can happen? its allready broken ha

J
JeannaJigs
Lol she broke her leg hardcore status yo. Winter before last I broke my ankle slipping on ice at the mill cr boat ramp at zero dark thirty the day after Christmas. It took me several days to admit it wasn't just a sprain. With the assistance of some tasty pain killers I ended up putting a bag on it and wading across a river several times chasing the freakin steelhead in January and February. My doctor did not approve so much of the clay stains on my boot. Takes a bit to keep me sidelined. I'm a crappy patient.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Yeah I can see that happening, that ditch always drains down the ramp at Mill Creek... That thing turned into a mess this year, big time back filled with silt. All messed up.

A
alseaalumaweld
you just plow threw and hug the down river side i didnth think it was to bad. id like to see them take a scoop outa the mud and trow down some rock but that will never happen

J
JeannaJigs
RunWithSasquatch said:
Yeah I can see that happening, that ditch always drains down the ramp at Mill Creek... That thing turned into a mess this year, big time back filled with silt. All messed up.

Yep. I boycotted it for the most part this year. Dont like that stretch much anyways. Too many ra-tards

R
RunWithSasquatch
alseaalumaweld said:
you just plow threw and hug the down river side i didnth think it was to bad. id like to see them take a scoop outa the mud and trow down some rock but that will never happen
I agree, its just getting worse though. Then theres the tree thats half way sticking in the way on the up stream side too.

A
alseaalumaweld
will everone please boycotted it!

J
JeannaJigs
If everyone else did, I'd lift my boycot and fish the hell out of it until there was no fish left.

A
alseaalumaweld
haha

R
RunWithSasquatch
I dont have to much problem with people... im always there at 7' and above when everyone else is home.

A
alseaalumaweld
9 hours till go time! im out for the nite