Endless topwater summer

F
Finneus Polebender
they just keep taterin the ol toads !..... 002.jpg003.jpg001.jpg006.jpg008.jpg007.jpg

brandon4455
brandon4455
noice fish! :clap: it's been a while since ive thrown some divers at them thar ditch pickles..gunna have to get out before the weather gets colder.

H
Hawk
Very Nice FP.
well done.

:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:
:D:D

R
rippin fish lips
Nice job FB! You inspire me to get into bass fishin.

J
JeannaJigs
Nice! Someday, I'll catch a bass while actually targeting them lol.

D
Darthbeans
Yay it picked up!!! Been hit and miss still here got a few to "tater" stuff but not too many of size.

F
Finneus Polebender
Darthbeans said:
Yay it picked up!!! Been hit and miss still here got a few to "tater" stuff but not too many of size.

The bigguns are a coming very soon !time to throw fishies till me arms hurt!

T
TTFishon
Nice feesh!

F
Finneus Polebender
Got em on the new sebile tonight , they were still hammerin the frogs though my buddy just couldnt get the hookset down. put some pics on the post pics thread.

F
Finneus Polebender
The slaughter just continues can't wait to get sebile out to the big pond tomorrow.......001.jpg002.jpg

F
Finneus Polebender
This is just too sweet think we may have found BOC2.0...... this one just shy of three fought way hard out in the backyard pond....012.jpg011.jpg010.jpg...left one in the bottom of the livingston for ya TT for tomorrow mornin I would suggest tieing it on imediatly and seeing what it will do there havent touched that pond for a few weeks now should be hot! Am takin the boat down there in a few min for ya.

F
Finneus Polebender
Man just got back from the tractor pond its low low and lookin sweet hoping TT has his camera might be a good report! will swing by on my way to work gonna get up a bit early.

J
jawjacker
Still get N um on the king Daddy

F
Finneus Polebender
jawjacker said:
Still get N um on the king Daddy

Mean your still gettin pigs on the king daddy! thats a nice bass

J
jawjacker
Mean your still gettin pigs on the king daddy! thats a nice bass
Ya thats what I was trying to say. Looks like you have been catching some nice pigs your self. Hopefully the top water bite will last at least another month Im gona be reluctant to put it down.

T
tomriker
im goin' out tomorrow am, hope it's not windy like last time you were here FP

T
tomriker
LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL! IMG_4454.jpg
can't wait my flip in the bird topwaters :dance::dance:

can't wait for a calm morning to give em a try! best part is i only ordered the redwing black bird but they send me one of each! pretty cool actually!

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL! IMG_4454.jpg
can't wait my flip in the bird topwaters :dance::dance:

can't wait for a calm morning to give em a try! best part is i only ordered the redwing black bird but they send me one of each! pretty cool actually!

I want to run the camera ,dang it gotta work ! those things are gonna be sweet hope the wind takes a day off for ya, sure is bad tonight maybe it will blow through before mornin..I think it will take a cold snap of a few sub 40 nights to kill the topwater bite , it has slowed just a touch here but still on fer sure. is it just my bad eyes or does the bottom one have little ol chicken legs paited on it LOL

Last edited:
T
tomriker
lol yeah they all have little legs on em thought that was kinda funny

J
jawjacker
I got my birds yesterday and took um out to the getting spot. Had a few missed strikes nothing big but you never know. That damn wind realy started howling around 10 P.M. so I had to put the king daddy on just to cast then the rains came and I left. Those lil chicken legs are a real cute touch LMFAO. A little tip I have picked up lately and has been working well for me is adding a split ring to some of my frogs to get more lateral action when I walk them in. I think it will be just the ticket on those lil birdies.