Limited out on crab!!!!!!

T
TJR_84
Headed to newport on thursday for my birthday, wanted to get out and get some crab and maybe some fish too. Got two limits on crab and started throwing the smaller ones back for bigger ones! Also had a nice slamon on but broke off. Great day in all!!!

N
n8r1
Nice work! I'm a little north of you and I hit my limit today too.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Crab. Oh man, I want some more crab. :D Nice job, and happy birthday!

C
colbypearson
OMG...... that sounds so gooooood!

Reactions: Raincatcher
R
RunWithSasquatch
hell yeah

jamisonace
jamisonace
Were they hard and full?

Were they hard and full?

I got three limits about a month ago in about an hour out of Bandon and threw a bunch of keepers back but they were still soft....delicious but soft.

How were the crab you got in Newport?

C
catchemfish
way to go! I just got back from florence and limited out on dungies from the dock! I also went thursday and limited out on crab and caught a 3 lb jack from the dock! This fall is looking to be a good one!

T
TJR_84
There was very few that were soft, the bigger monsters were hard!!!

J
JeannaJigs
I want crab!

O
OnTheFly
These were Tillamook Bay crab from last weekend. It was an epic trip there too. Didn't catch one the size in that one picture but there were keepers in every pull. There were 75 crab in this ice chest after the count.

• Crabbing.jpg
J
JeannaJigs
Good lord, you cleaned out the bay!

R
rippin fish lips
Nice! My parents went out to florence yesterday and caught 18 monsters. super hard shelled and full of meet :D My step dad went there a few days be for that with his buddy and they both limited out on salmon. Ill make a post on it if they don't care.