Salmon/steelhead rod and spoons!

F
fishaddict427
For some reason it wont let me post in classifieds. I need a new rod as mine broke! I would like a bait casting rod 7' or slightly shorter! Also would like some little cleos! I have salmon, halibut, black cod meat ill trade with cash or just buy... please help a fellow fisher out!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You couldn't post in the classifieds because you haven't met the 30/30 criteria, meaning you must be a member a minimum of 30 days with a minimum of 30 posts. I hope you are able to make a connection with someone who can help you out of a tight spot. You may want to let folks know your general location, also. Good luck!

troutdude
troutdude
I posted this yesterday. If you're interested, let me know.

[URL="http://www.oregonfishingforum.com/showthread.php/31369-Fenwick-Lunker-Stix-rod-sell-or-trade"[/URL]

1 nut in the water
I have probably 1000+ spinners and spoons if you happen to be in the lane county area I would trade for some white meat.....

F
fishaddict427
Thanks rain catcher for the heads up! Trout dude you got a picture? 1 nut I will gladly trade you I have 2 big steaks of halibut and a bunch of black cod ill give it all to you for spoons ha. Blue fox havent had to much luck with.... but them spoons are amazing! Let me know and send son pics of what you got!? Hope we can make a deal! I appreciate all the help guys! Also im in the troutdale area! can't wait for the fall run to make it here!!!