Coopers Creek Res.

S
sherman
Went to coopers creek res in Sutherlin today. Caught a 10" LM & a 9" SM & a 13" trout.
I know this post is worthless without pics, but I drowned my camerea in the river when FP & I went fishing a couple of weekends ago. The good news is my DW ordered me a water proof camerea & it came in the mail today. So tomorrow it's off to Galesville res to try my luck.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Excited to see some photos outa this new camera.

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
T
TTFishon
What! No pics! :mad: Just kidding. :lol: Nice job on the fish. Lookin forward to some pics from your next outing. :)

S
sherman
Sinkline I have caught a 19" out of cooper creek. Sorry no pics at galesville today because I had the skunk on. I should have tried the underwater feature, for I saw some fish probably bluegills in the shallows. There were only 2 other boats on the lake from 7am until noon & they weren't doing much better.

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
L
Lonnie
went ot cc today. Started by catching bass in shallows on top water and spinner baits. When sun came out went to outside edges of weedlines and caught more....nothing much over three pounds, but lots of lms on plastic. ...Sorry i don't do pics for lms under 5.