Three bags full!!

M
mikeee2362
10543392_692026917546931_1198084033_o.jpg

Pulled three bags of trash out of the "bowling alley hole" just up stream from the 99 bridge on the Clack the other day. Looks good now!! Let's keep it that way people!!:thumb:

Reactions: bass and igquick
E
eugene1
Good for you!

However, I think the slobs will never learn.

Best,

I
igquick
Nice job, this man deserves respect

T
TimberTodd
Thank you Mikeee!!

B
Big3d
Thank you Mike, some people just dont get that if you can bring it in, you can take it out.

B
bagold53
Thanks. not sure were that is but plan on Taking the Yellow Submarine from Mciver to Barton on Weds.

hobster
hobster
Excellent! Don't fish there but its great to see people chipping in cleaning other peoples trash. I do it on occasion as well, makes me sick to see the rivers polluted by fisherman - well, they aren't real fisherman. Real fisherman respect the rivers they fish. Leave only footprints and take only memories - oh yeah, and fish! :)

B
BamaDan
Thanks Mike. After moving here I'm always amazed that folks can see country this beautiful and still trash it. I chip in when I can but when I get a bag full and I feel like I barely made a dent, it's always depressing.

D
DrTheopolis
I generally avoid the lower Clack stretches that are in town, just because it's such a pigsty.

S
steelhead_slayer
Awesome work. If I go check it out I'll make sure to help keep it that way

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Awesome!!!! Thank you!

bass
bass
Wow, that is a great job! Hopefully it will inspire folks who might litter to pack there own trash out.

S
steelhead_slayer
I'm guessing fishing wasn't that good then

C
CoastalMoe
Big kudos to you and all other fishermen who do the same...!!!