This is the salmon kid

T
the salmon kid
this will be my olny post i make in a long time because i havent been fishing at all latly,,because latly i have been in the armys basic training in ft benning gorgia, i have just finished the first 9 weeks of basic and am now moving on to AIT and am going to compleat the rest of my 11B infantry training here in gorgia and i will be back some time next year as of rite now i am on my 36 hr pass and will be going back to training monday i just wanted to say thank for all of the help you all have provided for me and hope all of you have a great time in the rivers chasing salmon and steelhead, keep posting and good luck out there :cool:

Reactions: lilsalmon and RunWithSasquatch
R
RunWithSasquatch
:clap:

Reactions: lilsalmon
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Congratulations and many thanks for serving to keep us all free! You pay attention and take care of yourself! I fully expect to see many more reports from you in the future. That's an order!

Reactions: skunk
T
the salmon kid
thanks i will do my best

S
skunk
Thanks so much for your service.

L
lilsalmon
Good luck to you and thanks....

C
colbypearson
good to hear from you! :clap:

N
nwkiller
good luck friend, the fish will be waiting for your return!!....props

T
the salmon kid
me an a good friend in front of an old bradly tank

• 239.jpg
Last edited:
M
markasd
Right on man! Thank you for you service.

My favorite part of the Army was the basic training... was the most exciting part!

F
Finneus Polebender
congrats soldier thank you for keeping the rest of us safe!

F
FishFiddle
Take Care and Good Luck to you!

H
Hawk
ConGratulations bro. Thankyou for your service.

Take care of yourself. We will see you back here fishin' after your hitch is done.

I served in Vietnam, 65-67

W
willierower
Thank you for you service!!!!!!! Be safe.

F
fredaevans
Finneus Polebender said:
congrats soldier thank you for keeping the rest of us safe!

"+1"

Fred Evans

T
the salmon kid
i will be back in the rogue vally this friday the 10th so you will here from me a lot after that cause i plan on doing a ton of fishing

F
fredaevans
River's in excellent shape top to bottom. Knock 'um dead Buddie, knock 'um dead.
Fred

S
stanster
Best of luck to you from an old, former Marine.

Salute.

T
the salmon kid
i am back and ready to catch some fish, i will be going fishing some time this week and will let yall know how i do

W
waco
Please let us know how many you catch (we know you know how to catch fish) for how long you staying here? Enjoy our rivers not many places like ours!!!