Can anyone explain this?

C
Combat Chuck
I just dont get it...
This is either the greatest or most horrible thing I have ever seen.
002.jpg003.jpg001.jpg

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I like it! :clap: :clap: :lol:

W
wozniasm
I have to disagree with you this one Raincatcher. This is like apples to oranges with a sweet new ride and the trailer in horrid condition!
I'd like to know the story behind this one!

T
Thuggin4Life
Wonder what the boat looked like and if towing was extremely difficult?

L
lilsalmon
hmmmmmm.....:think: Wish I had a trailer like that...the sedan must go though...:lol::lol::lol:

C
Combat Chuck
Seems to me, if you can afford a Jag you can afford a pick up to match the trailer. Kinda stuck out in the parking lot :lol:

troutdude
troutdude
It's got one heckuva wiring harness!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
wozniasm said:
I have to disagree with you this one Raincatcher. This is like apples to oranges with a sweet new ride and the trailer in horrid condition!
I'd like to know the story behind this one!

I just like the "something old,something new" image. :D Maybe the owner is a recent lottery winner and hasn't had a chance to upgrade everything. I hope the driver doesn't match the trailer...:shock: :lol:

F
fish4life
I've seen this scenerio before brand new vehicle piece of crap boat or camp trailer. I guess that would be better than brand new boat or tailer and piece of crap truck that would break down. As far as the car my brother in law put a hitch on his ford focus and we tow a 14' boat and get 29mpg. It makes sence with this economy and gas price. A lot of these newer cars have as much power as older trucks. We pulled over cabbage hill at 50mph with camping gear, went to brownlee res. and it only cost us $35 each in gas money.

C
Combat Chuck
fish4life said:
I've seen this scenerio before brand new vehicle piece of crap boat or camp trailer. I guess that would be better than brand new boat or tailer and piece of crap truck that would break down. As far as the car my brother in law put a hitch on his ford focus and we tow a 14' boat and get 29mpg. It makes sence with this economy and gas price. A lot of these newer cars have as much power as older trucks. We pulled over cabbage hill at 50mph with camping gear, went to brownlee res. and it only cost us $35 each in gas money.

Ya, I havent found it that odd when a car tows a boat... but in this case a high end luxury car just seemed odd.

T
TTFishon
Maybe the truck's in the shop and they really wanted to go fishing.

O
OnTheFly
Combat Chuck said:
Seems to me, if you can afford a Jag you can afford a pick up to match the trailer. Kinda stuck out in the parking lot :lol:
My thoughts exactly. About 50 cans of white Rustolium would'a helped too.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
That Jag probably pulls a trailer better than a lot of pickups. ;)