Siuslaw coho

S
Salmon Whammy
It's Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to have a fantastic salmon season this Fall. We have been very busy already making thousands of lures for the tackle shops.
Salmon Whammy

J
JeannaJigs
Sweet dean, I'm gonna be picking up a grip of spinners from ya soon

T
Thuggin4Life
I'm sure i'll be dropping by some afternoon in october or november!

S
Salmon Whammy
Hi Jeanna ! It is always nice to see you. We have a lot of new products and colors. We also have rods and reels for sale. You are to be admired and respected for your accomplishements and efforts. We support you and wish you well!
Salmon Whammy ( Dean) When you come by I have a North Country Lures hat for you. Good Luck on the walk .

Reactions: JeannaJigs
S
Salmon Whammy
Hi Andy ! Looking forward to seeing you. We have a lot of new lures and colors. We also have a large selection of rods and reels at great prices. Fishing is going to be fantastic this season. When you come by I have a new lure for you test.
Give me a call
Salmon Whammy
541-997-7080

T
Thuggin4Life
Salmon Whammy said:
Hi Andy ! Looking forward to seeing you. We have a lot of new lures and colors. We also have a large selection of rods and reels at great prices. Fishing is going to be fantastic this season. When you come by I have a new lure for you test.
Give me a call
Salmon Whammy
541-997-7080

I will. i was thinking i might need one of them rods you showed me last year. those yum yums i tested worked great in small steelhead water! ANd of course you can never go wrong with a sonic bell. You had a chance to get out after any fall chinook this season yet?

B
bythesea
Hey Dean, perry here "salmon whammy" it didn't hit me till now this was you.I'm always on the saltwater page,any way I'm going to get that new pole and misc out this week.Hopefully I can come back w/pics . Siuslaw Coho can't wait but I think it's going to be CRAZY with people....FISH-ON!!!!

S
Salmon Whammy
Hi Perry ! How are you doing? Have you had a chance to go fishing? It is going to be a fantastic season this year. I hope by opening the other rivers that it will take some of the pressure off. Last year with the closing of wild Coho on most of the rivers, the Coquille had a ton of boats. The quota was met in 2 and half weeks. Let me know how the new rod works. Some pictures would be great! I have not had much time to be on the forum. We have been making tons of lures for the tackle shops. Business has been good. Stop on by Perry. It would be great seeing you.
Salmon Whammy ( Dean)
North Country Lures and Flies

R
rippin fish lips
Salmon wammy! Where are you located at? Are you right by the boat ramp in old town?? If so I may be seeing you tomorrow morning! lookin to slay some salmon!

S
Salmon Whammy
Hi ! We are located at 2242 Willow Loop East. Florence , Oregon 97439. Give me a call and I will give you directions. We are not hard to find. The factory is on the backside of our home. It is the candy place of fishing. Looking forward to see you.
Salmon Whammy ( Dean)
541-997-7080

M
mikeredding
Anyone going tomorrow?

R
RunWithSasquatch
Will be in Reedsport.

J
JeannaJigs
It's gonna be a zoo. I wish I was part of it. Next week I hear Andy might be comin' down with the diarrhagia.....I might have to tow his boat to a coastal river to pick him up some immodium.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Only place to get Immodium is on the coast, thats fact.

P
plumb2fish
Will be in reedsport on Saturday myself...probably last Saturday trip til November for me.....Might get to fish the slaw until noon on Sunday too....got football jamboree at 2 Sunday...I guess the coach should probably show up.....I hate having to be responsible during fishing season....and its always fishing season

Reactions: idahojeff
P
plumb2fish
I thought everyone knew that you had to troll for Immodium....

M
mikeredding
I'll be on the Siuslaw Saturday. Hope I get into them again like last weekend. Good luck to all!

B
bythesea
Good luck on the slaw,,,been there all week.And jeannajigs it's not gonna be a zoo...It is a zoo ! I'm not that great at salmon fishing ,But Rule#7 Don't fish only where there are other fisherman,(i,e,hot spots) salmon are all around bottom structures or bait...."IT'S BETTER TO FISH BY YOURSELF FOR TEN SALMON,THEN TO FISH FOR TWO HUNDRED SALMON ALONG WITH 4,000 OTHER ANGLERS " have fun...FISH-ON!!!!

J
JeannaJigs
The coleslaw isn't too bad compared to other rivers. There's 20 miles of tidewater, it's not too hard to get away from the blind leading the blind idiots :) that quota will be filled quickly though

T
Thuggin4Life
Wil be there saturday as well. say hi if you can spot me in among the big boats. wish it would rain so some of the monkeys would stay in there cages. was gonna do reedpsort sunday but seems like the other sponsers are having a hard time coming up with funds. I like the slaw but love the umpqua just hate the extra bill to get there. everythime i hit the slaw i have day dreams of the umpqua nad then i get goos reports from reedsport and i just want to blow my brains out. why go to the slaw saturday? guess its convenient. mike say hi if you see me didn't even notice you out there last weekend.