Yo zuri hybrid line

B
Big3d
Good day to all,

I was wondering if anyone on here has tried flouro nylon hybrid lines, more specifically the yo zuri hybrid. Any thoughts or notes you might have performance wise? I was going to order a huge spool but thought i'd check in here first.

Thanks

Big3d

J
JonT
Big3d, I used YoZuri hybrid line (the pink/purple stuff) religiously in the FL saltwater for a few years before I got hooked on braided running line. I still used YoZuri Hybrid as my leader for a good while after that until pure fluorocarbon got a little more affordable. I love the stuff. I caught hundreds of speckled trout and redfish on the line with no issues and would outfish friends who were using monofilament. It's good stuff, especially for the price. The memory isn't as bad as mono and it still has the stretch, plus it's a little harder to see underwater.

B
Big3d
Glad to hear, thanks! I went ahead and ordered a spool to load up for summer steel. Hopefully this goes well.

M
mikeredding
Big3d said:
I went ahead and ordered a spool to load up for summer steel. Hopefully this goes well.

Mind if I ask where you ordered it from?

J
JonT
What lb. test?

B
Big3d
I ordered 8 lb. Extra soft from a sporting dealer on ebay. It was about 9 bucks for 600 yds. I kinda figured oh well if I don't like it. I wanted something that was supple for throwing spinners and drifting. I,will follow up with my thoughts after trying it!