Bitsy Minnows

1 nut in the water
Just picked up a lot of these tiny lures and curious if anyone has ever tried them- They came with tiny hooks so I changed them all out for larger but i hope it does not throw off the action...
Bitsy minnows made by strike king

troutdude
troutdude
I have the 2 yellow/green ones on top; and the two on the bottom. But, I only recently acquired them and have not used any yet. I, too, am curious to know how well they produce.

S
sunsalem
Those small sizes look very fishy.
I have a larger version of one recommended to me as a killer of Browns on Wikiup.

E
eugene1
Those small plugs would be killer for bass or maybe even summer steelhead? They would probably work for coho in the coastal lakes too, but I'd go bigger there.

Good luck,

S
sunsalem
I can see how these might work well for casting and retrieving on early season trout when baitfish are still small.

M
mikeee2362
I've used some similar in size and they work good for Bass and Bluegills, it's just hard to get any distance casting them without additional weight unless it's with the wind on 2 or 4Lb test.
Good Luck!!

T
twout
Rainbows like them!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Id troll them for trout and crappie! Might have to get some. I use a mini fat rap for trout and its kind of similar and works.

PK Yi
PK Yi
got a couple of them, we caught a trout trolling with them - going about 1 mile/hour.