Anyone going after the steel/chinook on the lower D ?

T
troutfisherman
just checkin if anybody is going down to maupin or below sherars falls
to try and catch some big fish !! im planing on going down there this weekend
:pray: to and catch me a monster lol :lol:

M
mccarrel
Picked up two on spinners near the mouth. Saw someone else land two on a plug with a out rigger. Lower River is good.

T
troutfisherman
mccarrel said:
Picked up two on spinners near the mouth. Saw someone else land two on a plug with a out rigger. Lower River is good.

sweet do u knw if its good to fish near maupin or do i have to go lower then that to get a good chance at catching one of these monsters !

S
steelhead_slayer
i think my only chance to go will be next week. a little early, but im to get into something.

I
idahojeff
Im hitting the D on Sunday...80% sure...might go to Trillium instead...20%. Steelies or die!

F
Fish-N-Chips
The first four miles of the Deschutes from the mouth is red hot right now for steelhead . Wish I could go. Have fun at either spot you decide to go(=

T
troutfisherman
idahojeff said:
Im hitting the D on Sunday...80% sure...might go to Trillium instead...20%. Steelies or die!

Well if u do go down there please tell me how u do ! Thanks and the best of luck to you !

T
troutfisherman
Fish-N-Chips said:
The first four miles of the Deschutes from the mouth is red hot right now for steelhead . Wish I could go. Have fun at either spot you decide to go(=

That's really good to knw thank you ! I'm probly ganna hit the lower part then and we will have fun no problem wit that lol