Backyard fishing every weekend til they stop

F
fish2eat
I live just past stayton on the santiam river, and judging by the constant and massive "kerplunks" that kept me from a slumber last night, they have arrived. Drinking and fishing are alike in that no one likes to do so alone. Always looking for a fishing buddy to join. We have decent bank access along the property and the neighbors have a boat ramp if u got a floater u want to put in. So if ur up for drowning a few and maybe catching a Chinook or steely feel free to message me.

T
Toyracer38
Soooooo wish I lived closer! I love beer and Nooks! Welcome aboard btw. Sounds like you've got a honey hole! Somebody's gotta take you up on that OFFer!

F
fish2eat
Thanks racer. It certainly is a nice little spot. Gotten head up stream for the good holes as the water is a little quick out back but I've only cast maybe 20 times since October and have one ok cutbow under that belt. They nooks are blowing up the surface right now tho

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Hmmm, I'm in Stayton, my son, Autofisher is in Salem. I won't have my salmon/steel tags until next month...he has his now...I see a wonderful friendship in my future...:D

F
fish2eat
Feel free to come on out and check the spot... its on private property so no competing, anyone there is on an invite status so no headaches of tangled lines. There's a few spots along our road to unload and hit the bank as well

E
eugene1
Very cool way to meet up on your private bank, fish2!

Rainchatcher, you should run over to bimart and get your license ASAP and get in on this neighborly OFFer!

Best,

D
Dizle
I will gladly take you up on that offer, I'm in Albany and am fairly new to salmon/steelhead, message me

M
mikeee2362
Welcome to the forum!! We will definitely have to meet up one day. I'm in Portland, and don't mind traveling to meet up and fish!! Check for a PM.

F
fish2eat
Thanks fellas! Anyone civil and respectful is always welcome. The waters gone up a bit in the last few days so im tying off now to go test the water's, typically we need to be 6-12 inches lower for good fishing. But ill be at it today and every weekend thereafter, if you want in feel free to message me! Here or @ sensisensei@Gmail.com

S
Steeliekiller
Im in the same area all the time. I would gladly join on some brew drinking an a bit of fishing. I grew up fishing the north Santiam and have caught quite a few salmon an steel. Good luck out there

F
fish2eat
Y'all just let me know when and im sure ill be here. The rivers quick and high right now so im kinda waiting in that but judging by the counts the nook have peaked and should be getting a lot thicker up my way in the next few weeks. Hoping the water drops back down in time to capitalize

Top Bottom