Best one this summer

C
CHamilton
I am fairly new to OFF so still trying to figure out posting pictures . I stopped to check out M2 sports in Lebanon on the way home from work last week and picked up some new plastics. I headed up to Adair pond for about an hour because its about 5 or 10 minutes from my house. I have heard the fishing isn't great and its pretty busy most the time so I didn't expect much. My girlfriend caught a little one, about a pound probably. Right before we left I caught this little pig.
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1092.photobucket.com\/albums\/i401\/chauncey9078\/Adair_LM.jpg"}[/IMG2]
Pretty good fight. Kind of changed my mind about Adair ponds. Ill probably wait to head back until they fill it up a bit more. Looks like they have been working on making it a better warm water fishery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Welcome to the forum! Very nice fish,that "one last cast" seems to bring some great surprises occasionally.

T
TTFishon
Nice bass dude!!!

H
Hendo30
wow! great looking fish, congrats. Not bad for 5 mins away from home.

Reactions: RunWithSasquatch
R
RunWithSasquatch
Welcome Dude.

T
TimberTodd
Welcome and thank you for sharing the pic. That is a nice bass.
Todd

F
Finneus Polebender
Sweet fish looks like its been eatin good . nice first post:cool::cool:

H
Hawk
She is a beauty bro.
Well Done.

:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:
:D

C
CHamilton
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I will be heading to crane prairie for the weekend and will probably post a report Monday or Tuesday. It will be my first time at Crane so if anyonewe has any tips or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

B
Berg03
Very nice, I was thinking about heading down there. Its only 15 from my house so would be easy drive. Maybe next weekend. :)

N
ninja2010
sweet lunker... and only 5-10 minutes from home. you've got it made.

oh, welcome btw.