Gp 9-10

C
Combat Chuck
Took some family up to the lake hoping to weed through the little guys. Got a later start than normal but put fish in the boat right away. Switched spots in search of the adults. I was almost ready to give up and switch to bass when we dropped the downriggers way down... scrapping the bottom low, below where we were marking the fish low. Well, it worked and big ones started stacking up in the cooler. The bite lasted over an hour before shutting off again at the same time the wind hit hard. Colors didn't seem to matter. We switched things up a couple times because of tangled leaders and saw no difference in action. Sling blades and hoochies tipped with corn. Ended with thirteen on 2 downriggers. Most fish were 14-15" with one over 16. The cooler shot was not at the end of the day. FYI Downrigger balls stuck on the bottom are not much fun... in case you didn't know :lol:
0910111148.jpg002.jpg

T
TTFishon
Nice job! Those are some nice looking kokes!

J
JeannaJigs
NICE! They look so vicious when they get all hook nosed like that

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man! Looks like you went out just in time.

C
capblack
did they cut/eat good or are they getting mushy?? i may make 1 more trip next weekend

troutdude
troutdude
Nice lookin' cooler o' salmonoids there Chuck!

Agreed. Cannon balls hung up on the bottom are NO fun.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Wow. Nice photo-chop.

C
Combat Chuck
Yes, the meat seemed the same still on all the fish. Tasty as always :D

C
Combat Chuck
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
lol "photochop" is a term used for photos that have been *ahem* enhanced with Photoshop. Not that I'm accusing you of anything..

But really, man, nice catch. Kinda jealous, really. :)

C
capblack
GraphiteZen said:
Wow. Nice photo-chop.

what looks photo shopped to you? looks like a cooler full of kokanee to me :think: