Access for disabled?

P
pez75
Well I really need to do some fishing, but bring on crutches is hard to do. Was wondering if access was good for a person with limited modility.

C
chrisohm
Gravel parking lot with some paved trails. Should do ok and expect it to be muddy water....

P
pez75
Great I think I can manage. Got a back pack with my gear and a strap for my chair.

O
OpaBob
I took a friend out there in a wheel chair. Great place for disabled.

P
pez75
Great, I hope to be out of this cast in a few weeks. I miss hiking into some high lakes.

G
grizzlynitemare
Ponds 1(only one dock next to a parking area), 3, and 6 are easily accessible for someone with crutches.
I was out there tucked on the backside of pond 6 today for a few hours. Caught a few little bluegill in the rain, believe it or not. Managed to miss twice what I hooked, as usual for me. Should be stocking the ponds tomorrow, according to ODFW.
Best of luck to you.

S
sapo
Yeah, some of the ponds have access for disabled.

P
pez75
Had a good day at the ponds. I brought back three nice rainbow trout. Hooked two tiny bluegill and tossed those back. Seeing all the families was great. I helped a little guy me are how to cast on pond three. Great day.

G
grizzlynitemare
Sounds like a great day. They must have stocked them yesterday, because I was out there Thursday and only caught a few bluegill. Might have to try again in the next couple days.

P
pez75
They had a family event today, so yep they stocked it well.

P
pyrovespin
I had a Boy Scout Event There yesterday... I worked with ODFW to have a major stocking put in on friday :) Pond 3 had the 1lb'ers in it.

P
pez75
Well then I thank you for the event. I had a great time. The kids at pond three were enjoying themselves.