Free fishing day

J
JimBob
I just went to LL and caught some truckees, of course I caught as many as I could cast. I came home with nothing but a bag of trash. The "free" fishermen trashed the banks of LL. Someone even took their bag from Cabela's (with everything you need for a beginner) stuffed all their trash from the day into it and left it in the water. Classy folk!

Leaburg Lake may not be a destination, but It's still a neat place and not worth trashing. Next time I will follow you home and dump my trash on your lawn.

troutdude
troutdude
JimBob said:
Leaburg Lake may not be a destination, but It's still a neat place and not worth trashing. Next time I will follow you home and dump my trash on your lawn.

I'd be happy to bring a truckload, and dump it on their lawn too!

I despise people that would do that kind of BS!

R
rippin fish lips
Bring it in, Pack it out! Anywhere you go....

B
Big3d
Stupid disrespectful people... Makes me displeased!

hobster
hobster
It makes me sick, I fished the Willy today and saw lots of trash floating down the river mostly from people partying. It was nice to see trash bags around under the LL dam for the steelhead fisherman, at least someone is trying. Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories - oh yeah, and the occasional fish :)

R
rippin fish lips
hobster said:
It makes me sick, I fished the Willy today and saw lots of trash floating down the river mostly from people partying. It was nice to see trash bags around under the LL dam for the steelhead fisherman, at least someone is trying. Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories - oh yeah, and the occasional fish :)

I put some trash bags up in my areas close to home. Hopefully people catch on to it...

Reactions: wozniasm
O
OnTheDrop
Scum-bags.

It just doesn't make sense to me. :think:

B
bran_man
It doesn't really matter what spot it is whether it is a beginner spot or not...leaving trash behind anywhere is not cool. You would think that would be common sense anyways.that's a shame and I hate to hear that :/