Topwater

F
Finneus Polebender
All that glassy water, basstopia, LOL that popper never stood a chance! Purdy fish.

R
ryan808
More top water bites were lost than caught, all in all still felt good getting a top water blowup. Heres the unlucky ones that didn't get the top water hook.

• 8-28-11.jpg
  • 8-28-11- (3).jpg
  • 8-28-11 (2).jpg
C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
More top water bites were lost than caught, all in all still felt good getting a top water blowup. Heres the unlucky ones that didn't get the top water hook.

Thats AWESOME!!! truly good fishing is getting harder and harder to come by its so cool you found him a place to really learn and love to fish, its too cool!

F
Finneus Polebender
Nice work and the smile says it all!

L
lilsalmon
very nice fish....good job

S
sherman
Ryan your son is going to have memories of fishing with dad to last him a lifetime. Good job TR for making all that happen.

F
Finneus Polebender
Had a 2-3 lber hammer the ol bait of confidence topwater out back tonight got one good run and then she nosed down in the weeds and shook me , fiesty though took off like a shot when I set the hook. Lookin forward to tomorrow eve at the new place.

R
ryan808
Man the top water action is non-stop:clap: Were heading to Howard this weekend to camp, we'll see if the top water action is happening down there too.

C
Coastaldweller
TR-
Since we are bestest friends, when are you going to take me fishing? :)

T
tomriker
Coastaldweller said:
TR-
Since we are bestest friends, when are you going to take me fishing? :)

probably when i get around to taking everyone else that wants to go fishing too :lol:

how was the new place lastnight FP?

F
Finneus Polebender
We couldnt hook up with the guy to get in so we went to the big pond no monsters we both missed a few , including my best shot 20 ft from the dock on the way in "totally didn't expect it and wiffed". gonna try for some chrome tomorrow with my salmon guy and hopefully some crab for dinner will be around all weekend other than that.

F
Finneus Polebender
Went out back for the nightly topwater session and man I need to forget the camera more often, once again had to have the wife run it down . This little 2+lber tatered my rage toad on the 6th cast and the topwater luv just keeps on rollin............008.jpg006.jpg007.jpg005.jpg009.jpg......:clap::clap::clap:

R
ryan808
Nice....

T
TTFishon
Sweet!

T
tomriker
you and your rage toad....

F
Finneus Polebender
The wife brought me home an awesome goodie bag from a garage sale ton of yamoto & gene larew stuff " including some 11" floating salty snakes" ,gambler cane toads got like 17 bags of plastics for 20 bones even one bag of the good ol bait of confidence.