FCO - Fishing with Gary Lewis and Guides

D
drewshane12
Not to spoil any of our hard work here at FCO, but we are coming back with a whole new site set to launch in less than a month. It will allow you to get all the info on how to's, where to go, when, and more. All this info will become free to the public. Yes the books cost and it is a great field guide to own. But coming soon will be the Fishing Central Oregon App that will allow you to take all the locations with you on the go, also FREE. Locations will be added quite often so that you can add more and more locations to your FCO library on your FCO smartphone app.

We are also taking the time to organize all of our content so that it is very direct as well as informative. Below is one of many segments that we have been working on that will teach you great methods for whatever body of water you are fishing. So sit back and enjoy our FCO Lava Lake Segment.

I will be making a statement when the FCO project is complete and ready. I'm looking forward to see what everybody opinions are of FCO.:D

Reactions: skunk
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Looks good. Makes me wish I lived there.

B
beaverfan
No offense but I'm really getting tired of people promoting other fishing information sites (run by the one posting) on a FISHING INFORMATION SITE! Why not just post your info here and help make THIS site a better place to be???? A blog link or something else is fine but if it is a business venture (which this clearly is) it should be held to the same advertising standards as everyone else.

Last edited:
D
drewshane12
free

free

All of our content is free.

O
OnTheFly
I like it. It could be a helpful tool. September looks like it fishes better than the time I went at the end of July.

F
FlyBum
Sorry, but don't care for it at all. Do you also tell which rock to stand on and what minute of the day to make a cast with that particular pattern? I've heard of and know of places that have been announced and glamorized in "Local Newspapers" and other media that have just gone to $hipoopy! These sanctuaries have turned into garbage dumps for empty beer cans and BAIT CONTAINERS in areas where bait is not allowed. I've even heard the excuse of "I'm not from around here, but that's the way we do it back......" and "It's only illegal if you read the Regs." and so on.

If your gonna put areas on blast so publicly and bring in the mass crowds, the least you should do is clearly outline the regulations of the given body of water. How about an article about Fishing and River Etiquette? If your gonna rope them in on the stampede to the river the least you "should do" is Educate people about the waters and surroundings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
A contributing member is allowed to either post information regarding their own website and invite members to visit or include a link in their signature. We have many members who take advantage of this option. We have members with blogs who OFFer advice and information,also. There are even detailed maps provided by members. After all, the premise of this site is sharing information and helping others.

S
skunk
Raincatcher said:
A contributing member is allowed to either post information regarding their own website and invite members to visit or include a link in their signature. We have many members who take advantage of this option. We have members with blogs who OFFer advice and information,also. There are even detailed maps provided by members. After all, the premise of this site is sharing information and helping others.

Agreed, if you don't like it don't visit this site. Easy.