Lookie, lookie, spring chinookie

P
plumb2fish
IMAG0270.jpg
Hit the Willamette today with my buddy Chad Wiest of ON the Line Guide Service for a shake down trip.
We ended up 2-2 and had one drive by that didn't stick.
Should only get better from here...
Better book a trip before he doesn't have any openings......

Reactions: eugene1
O
OnTheDrop
Niceeee! I've been getting pics this past week.. Even a few on the back bounce up river!

Excited for sunshine and chrome.

M
mikeee2362
Does this mean....IT'S ON ???? :yikes:

P
plumb2fish
On my barbeque!!!!

E
eugene1
Makes sense you would get the first on on OFF!

Sweet nookie!

plumb2fish said:
Hit the Willamette today with my buddy Chad Wiest of ON the Line Guide Service for a shake down trip.
We ended up 2-2 and had one drive by that didn't stick.
Should only get better from here...
Better book a trip before he doesn't have any openings......

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Stellar performance, as always! :thumb: Everyone needs a hero, today...you are mine. :hi:

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
sweet.

C
chad wiest
springer pic.jpgThese fish made our day. I think it could be an indication of the season to come. You have to love first day, first pass fish on! Mike, love fishin with ya and thanks for reminding me about this forum last night. It has been a while since I have been on here. They are here, springer fever will be in full swing from now on!

jamisonace
jamisonace
You're killing me mike. Chad I think we have a mutual friend. Do you know Tim Kidd? Nice work picking up those beauties. There's no nookie like spring nookie.

C
chad wiest
jamisonace said:
You're killing me mike. Chad I think we have a mutual friend. Do you know Tim Kidd? Nice work picking up those beauties. There's no nookie like spring nookie.

I know Tim, he is a good fisherman. My nickname for him is yellowjacket because of that yellow boat of his.

M
mosd
went out this morning starting at 730am in the channel and stopped fishing once the tide changed around noon.. fed rest of bait to sturgeon, did get a butt whoopin by a 6 footer on the salmon rod.. seen maybe 6 nets fly whole day... ill deffantly be back out there again next weekend

P
plumb2fish
Leave the skunk at home next week Ryan....Chad can show ya how its done....give him a call

J
JeannaJigs
Jealous! It's this time of year I miss all the shenanigans Andy and I had on that lower river

M
mikeee2362
P
plumb2fish
If it wasn't for this glorious spring cold, I'd be tempted to drown herring in the rain tomorrow....

D
DrTheopolis
I think the Lower Willy is rising like nobody's business right now. I'll be driving over the St Johns Bridge soon, and I'll have a better idea of how it's looking. Been raining hard in North Portland.

J
JeannaJigs
plumb2fish said:
If it wasn't for this glorious spring cold, I'd be tempted to drown herring in the rain tomorrow....

I'll trade ya, a cold for allergies from hell.

If ya ever have an open seat I can pay gas and have a retarded amount of herring in the freezer from fall trips that didn't pan out last year.

P
plumb2fish
I might he able to be persuaded into dragging the boat up and hitting the Willy once it drops again...

P
plumb2fish
Only a week to go til I get to go on my second trip of the year.....

J
Joe
chad wiest said:
These fish made our day. I think it could be an indication of the season to come. You have to love first day, first pass fish on! Mike, love fishin with ya and thanks for reminding me about this forum last night. It has been a while since I have been on here. They are here, springer fever will be in full swing from now on!

I am aware that this post is almost a month old. given that, are you fishing around here in Eugene? O