Pink worm strikes again

D
dozer365
Hit the coast today and got a bit of a late start, yet managed to get my starting point all to my lonesome.*
** After a few cast I added some scent to my butcher finger and made the same cast. Watched my bobber slip under and pulled back. Fish on!!! Pink worm strikes again.*
**Thought the day would be hot after that hot little hen but it wasn't to be. Rivers were packed and had a hard time finding water that hadn't been touched. Ended up with 1 steel on the worm and a nice cuttie on a 1/3 oz spoon.*
**Can't wait for the clack to turn on. Should be this week*

Last edited:
J
jesse202505
Nice, love the pink worm! I'm waiting on the clack as well. Hopefully this week.

J
jaraiza10
Nice fish! I've been fishing nothing but the pink worm on the clackamas, but nothing yet... I've been wanting to go to the coast... Can't wait to get out there. What river is this? If you don't mind me asking...

D
dozer365
jaraiza10 said:
Nice fish! I've been fishing nothing but the pink worm on the clackamas, but nothing yet... I've been wanting to go to the coast... Can't wait to get out there. What river is this? If you don't mind me asking...

sorry I wont share that one with ya... the clack will be on after this level rise this week. this weekend run your worm and fish below carver or at dog creek in McIver. good luck man

J
jaraiza10
dozer365 said:
sorry I wont share that one with ya... the clack will be on after this level rise this week. this weekend run your worm and fish below carver or at dog creek in McIver. good luck man

Hey thanks man!