Any luck???

M
McAuliffe25
Has anyone been out since the weekend??? I'm thinking I'm going to head out tomorrow!

S
steelhead_stalkers
Yes and yes.

I
I3acon
I went out yesterday, along with the other 50+ people who thought it was going to be hot. BZZZZ Wrong! I fished pretty much everywhere between Clemens down to Mike Bauer and only had one bite. I talked to a bunch of people and only heard one was caught at the hatchery and two keepers were caught at Mike Bauer. Still pretty slow for us bankers, must be all those boaters are grabbing them all.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Nope, the boats aren't getting them either! We were there on Tuesday and it was very slow. The fish checker only reported 5 fish for the whole river including a pile of boats and a million bankies. We hooked two fish and missed a few other take downs.

If you are going to catch fish this winter you better bring your A game! :D

M
mccarrel
Went out on Tuesday, landed some Coho and had a few head shakes on a pink worm at first light. Only heard of one Steelie hooked the entire day.

I
I3acon
Anybody been out recently? Haven't seen any new posts lately.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Drive over there and let us know how the fishing is! :D

1 nut in the water
HUGE fish coming out of there right now and most by bikini clad babes!

B
billfisher
:lol:

I
I3acon
steelhead_stalkers said:
Drive over there and let us know how the fishing is! :D
No need. Yellowjacket just posted the fish counts. No bueno.

I
imprezagm4
1/24 I was out with a buddy at mill Creek, clemens, and five rivers. Had a couple guys approach us that said they caught a few at 5 rivers bridge. We had no luck... but we are both very new to steelhead fishing.