Caught a good time...

S
Scotsman70
Once again, my efforts to bring a meal home has failed:(:( This however did not reduce me to tears, and I am ready to rise to the challenge the next time opportunity presents itself. The only thing I did catch was the PBR tossed to me by a member of today's flotilla and a good time fishing.

So, to all of us I say better luck next time:clap::clap:

Sharp Hooks Tight Lines

R
RunWithSasquatch
Though, being an IPA guy, at times, an ice cold PBR can be as sweet as a 40lb hook:clap:

S
Santiam338
Good times and friends is what its all about..

IPA ???

India pale ale??

YUK!!

T
troutmaster101
Scotsman70 said:
Once again, my efforts to bring a meal home has failed:(:( This however did not reduce me to tears, and I am ready to rise to the challenge the next time opportunity presents itself. The only thing I did catch was the PBR tossed to me by a member of today's flotilla and a good time fishing.

So, to all of us I say better luck next time:clap::clap:
Sharp Hooks Tight Lines
I did the walk of shame myself today!:) i meet a new fishing buddy lost a bunch of lures (rrrrrrrrrrr). didn't catch a fish but i caught a nice buzz off the 420 .lolol And then i see your post...........:)......... yup i had fun and got the first salmon ever trip out the way!
YES BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME! :)

R
RunWithSasquatch
IPA Bill....you dont know good beer until you know Caldera IPA... Ill bring a bottle of water... i mean a coors light for you next time we float:lol:

S
skunk
RunWithSasquatch said:
IPA Bill....you dont know good beer until you know Caldera IPA... Ill bring a bottle of water... i mean a coors light for you next time we float:lol:

Nice, I don't even get stuff tossed at me when I fish, so your doing better than I lately.

M
MadMick
Howdy, I'm new to the area, and tips on pulling in some steelies? Also, I hear there is a killer Coho run on the Sandy, any idea when that picks up? Cheers!
PS it's all about IPA's