Lose something?

M
markasd
Found this hoody out fishing a couple weeks ago - washed it and here it is... is this yours?

photo.JPG

E
eugene1
Looks like NWkillers' to me.

LOL

M
Mad dog
Got tired of being a pimp daddy and threw it away?

T
Throbbit _Shane
I still have mine...

jamisonace
jamisonace
My friends neighbor wears one and has been on the slaw around Brickerville a lot lately. Not sure if that's where it was but I'll ask him if he lost one.

N
nwkiller
Hahahaha. that is mine..i can tell you the exact river and hole it was left at...was it still hanging in tree?...check it out..you found it...its now yours bro..nice and warm original

E
eugene1
I knew it!!

Happy new year NWK and markasd,

nwkiller said:
Hahahaha. that is mine..i can tell you the exact river and hole it was left at...was it still hanging in tree?...check it out..you found it...its now yours bro..nice and warm original

M
markasd
Wanted to get it back to the original owner, but if you don't want it I'll donate to another guy I know may want it. I can't wear it, too small.
I found it slammed up against some big boulders just up from the park a mile or so..

N
nwkiller
Happy new year to you too eugene 1!

Markasd that is crazy i think i left it 5 miles up...was gone when i went back for it. yep spread the love...hook someone that it will fit.....hell lets pretend like it was a scavenger hunt...you win....what size you wear....ill send you a brand new one....and what's your address

ps thanks for not blurting out the location you found it

oh and just to be 100%...it has the moose fur inside..:)

N
nwkiller
Wow my profile is out dated....been a while