Umpqua

T
Throbbit _Shane
Did three different overnight trips on the Umpqua River during the summer of 2013... This video has pictures and videos from my first trip of the year when I floated it with fellow forum member Finnesu Polebender.

[video=youtube;WpT-BenuMys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpT-BenuMys[/video]

Will be doing another video or two soon from the two other trips.

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Great video...especially seeing summer time fishing, in the winter! I remember those reports. BTW, at about the 3:00 minute mark...I'm pretty sure that I heard FP yell out...

BONZAI!!! (that was quite a chute)

T
Throbbit _Shane
Can't wait for summer to come around. The over night river trips are just too much fun :D

Reactions: igquick
T
TTFishon
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to them. Maybe this year I'll brave the rougher waters. lol BTW, nice video Shane.

C
catchallthefish
got them pontoons loaded up pretty well

jamisonace
jamisonace
That's great Shane. Thanks for putting that together.

T
Throbbit _Shane
TTFishon said:
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to them. Maybe this year I'll brave the rougher waters. lol BTW, nice video Shane.
Thanks Ted! This summer is going to be Bich'n!
catchallthefish said:
got them pontoons loaded up pretty well
Dave aka FP is the Pack Mule. lol It's really nice when he came along last year. Really lightened my load. And also were able to bring stuff we other wise would have no room for.
jamisonace said:
That's great Shane. Thanks for putting that together.

Glad you liked it Jamie!

I
igquick
Awesome freakin video!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Thanks bro. Will be adding another video or two tonight from the two other trips of 2013.

I
igquick
sweet, can't wait

T
Throbbit _Shane
Here's my video / picture slideshow from the 2nd trip of the Umpqua for me last year. This trip was with forum member Colby Pearson and a couple other friends.

can't wait for the floats of 2014 :D

[video=youtube;r-_bY3W0Mqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-_bY3W0Mqk[/video]

B
billfisher
Some nice smallies, always wanted to fish the Umpqua but haven't yet. Thanks for sharing. I liked the bass head in the foreground,lol. Former member?

T
Throbbit _Shane
I guess Colby is a former forum member ha. And one other other guys is Jacob Wall the other half of the High School Bass fishing champions.

C
chad wiest
Sweet video! You guys had that pontoon loaded up...

J
JeannaJigs
I might have to go on one of these trips this year if I can borrow a toon, gave mine to rose when I got my drift boat