Mini planer board bobbers

S
Spillway
Please don't bash me as a spammer!

I have been working very hard to make a better BulletBobber that will exceed every fisherman's desire. I would tell you what you are looking at and how to use "ProwlerPlaners" but I want to hear what you see??? What is and isn't obvious? Is there any function you want that is missing?

2inchprowlerholesandhydrofoil_zps253df87e.png

F
FishFinger
So for the record your not looking to sell this item currently, rather your seeking input on your design?

Our forum rules require a minimum of 30 posts and membership of 30 days prior to openly selling items on our forum.

C
catchallthefish
they look like little Nerf foot balls

M
markasd
I have been down the road. I've made em different ways, different materials and continue to use traditional slip bobbers simply because with the proper bobber rod I haven't found the need to side plane. Kind of ended up being more work than was worth - did not increase my catch rate whatsoever.
Just my .02
Mark

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Hey, how ya doin'? You know, you were here just last year and the year before with the same product pitch veiled in the exact same way. I'm about three breaths away from banning you for life.

B
bigboy70
Uh oh you PO the wrong lady

C
catchallthefish
^ indeed

B
bigboy70
hahahaha just read his first sentence lol well no one has called him a spammer lol. waiting for HHM to come outta the darkness with a witty remark

S
steelhead_stalkers
I think this might work well for skating flies! :lol: