Colombia chrome "sun glasses required"

S
SALTYFISH
Went three for four in 3 hrs.Two keepers and a really nice wild one about 13-14lbs.Did not get a pic of the nate as he did not go in the net..:cool:..And I got a pretty cool pic of the neighborhood kids...Enjoy DSC00227.JPGDSC00231.JPGDSC00229.JPGDSC00230.JPG

A
Airs98
Wow! Sounds like a great day! Bank or boat?

R
RunWithSasquatch
Nice stuff dood! Kids are pretty excited about the fish!

S
skunk
Looks like tons of fun. I missed the big 'C' today. Spent the morning skinning and curing raccoon hides. Too much fun too, not.

R
RunWithSasquatch
skunk said:
Looks like tons of fun. I missed the big 'C' today. Spent the morning skinning and curing raccoon hides. Too much fun too, not.

You must be making hats.

S
SALTYFISH
Can a mod please fix my miss spelling on the title to chrome.:(I tried to edit post but it will not let me edit the title thanks.

L
lilsalmon
Good job SF.....we understand about the spelling...you were blinded by the chrome and missed the 'h'......very nice fishys

N
Noahk
Where abouts were you? I really need to get back out there :(

F
Fish-N-Chips
Great looking fish and happy kids. way to go!!

S
SALTYFISH
414 views and 5 people said something wow.Thanks Airs98,Squatch,Skunk,LilSalmon,Sanders.

L
lilsalmon
SALTYFISH said:
414 views and 5 people said something wow.Thanks Airs98,Squatch,Skunk,LilSalmon,Sanders.

409 Jealous people....JK....

T
Thuggin4Life
I fogot my shades i couldn't se anything those things were so bright. Nice fish!

Reactions: OnTheFly
V
vanbrunt
I'm jealous!

H
hcole
Haha, you can count me among the 409 jealous people. Were these caught on the bank? If so, where abouts?

C
collegekidusa
Awesome Fish!!!

C
Cowboykid8
Beautiful fish man! I am pumped to get after them tomorrow!

M
Moosebonsai
I like to say, "Well done!"