lake with a boat rental

W
willm350
Im putting together a b-day party for a 13 y.o. and I know when I was a kid one of my favorites was going down to roslyn lake and renting a boat for the day. Since this is out of the question :(, does anyone know of any lakes around the portland area, with decent fishing that rent row or paddle boats? Thanks
-Will

Gunga
Gunga
If you can make it out to hagg lake they have lots of boats for rental. mainly 10 to 12 foot fiberglasses with minkota trolling motors. i think a few canoes and they got a big pontoon party boat for rental to.

D
dangerranger
Lost lake outside of hood river rents boats they have a website.. lostlakeresort.org
or a little closer to portland check out hornings hideout... rent paddle boats but you have to pay for your fish. Ive never fished it but was out there last week..... getting married there...... and the fish were jumping like crazy... horningshideout.com hope that helps

D
dangerranger
oh i forgot they rent boats at promentory park on north fork lake outside of estacada too

A
autofisher
Detroit Lake outside of Salem has a few different marina's with rental options. You can get a jet ski, small fishing boat, big pontoon boat, paddle boats..... I would give them a shot.. But check them out early, if you decide to go there, make sure you reserve something.

W
willm350
Thanks everybody! Lost lake is just what I was looking for. To danger, congratulations. hornings does look like a nice place but Im not paying $5 a pound for trout. Again thanks all.
-Will

D
dangerranger
Yeah i dont know if i can justify paying that much for a rainbow lol good luck up at lost lake and let me know how you did fishing... i havent been up there in a couple years... its a beautiful place.. good luck