Got called into work today...

R
rippin fish lips
Turns out i was scheduled to be out on the water by 5 am. Made that happen... fished hard with nothing to show but a little trout for the first fish. Moved up river to an area where squach is "posted" up at, got to a tailout only to see about 10 steelies stacked up in it. Fished it hard at every angle, every speed you could possibly real in a lure, they didn't want to bite... so i switch over to a #2 blue fox and once again, fish it hard at every angle, every speen with no bites. So finally i figure hmmm.... maybe if i cast it a foot infront of there nose and let the spinner just free fall right to their faces, well i did that and it went "fluttering" down, i watch for a bright flash in the water and i see one, now i feel for the pull then the headshakes, yep hes there! Fish on!! put up a good 10 minute arial battle and landed her with no net. Put her on the tag and got back to fishing the same hole with nothing to show after. I move down to the next hole and on the 4th cast, Fish on! was a 12ilb hen that put up a good 15 minute battle with 1 jump, then she diceded to play with me and the current. Got help from someone who had a net. was a super good day!!

6189_1969652838567_1160343184_31831661_7042294_n-1.jpg

R
RunWithSasquatch
doesn't get much better than that... nice work, nice fish!

Gunga
Gunga
Me so jealous!

B
beaverfan
rippin fish lips said:
Moved up river to an area where squach is "posted" up at,

That's strange, Autofisher doesn't usually stray that far south......

Awesome job, beautiful fishies!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
beaverfan said:
That's strange, Autofisher doesn't usually stray that far south......

Awesome job, beautiful fishies!

:lol::lol::lol:
:clap::clap::clap:

T
TTFishon
Nice fish dude!

B
bigcat1967
love the pic dude...

P
plumb2fish
Wow, I hadn't even noticed that some tweaker had stolen the aluminum cable up there til now....guess I haven't bank fished much up there since early june....BTW

Nice Steel

P
plumb2fish
Oh yeah, Squatch's Name is most likely Barry and is a really nice guy...

T
Throbbit _Shane
Your knockin them dead!!!

I'm gonna have to start hitting then banks of the Rogue in search of my first summer run of the year ! :D

R
rippin fish lips
plumb2fish said:
Oh yeah, Squatch's Name is most likely Barry and is a really nice guy...

yes yes!! he is nice! he is the one that netted it for me im pretty sure!! He has camo brethable chest waiters?