Carp spots

C
catchallthefish
where are all the good carp spots from oak ridge to Eugene?

I
igquick
I'm not quiet sure if the St. Louis ponds are around your area, but I've heard NUMEROUS rumors of carp in pond 6.

As of now, I try to hit up sloughs with low clarity and fish depths of around 5 feet deep if that helps at all.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
catchallthefish said:
where are all the good carp spots from oak ridge to Eugene?
Hmmm, how many rivers, streams, ponds, sloughs or lakes have you actually checked out for yourself? Have you read any of the thousands of archived posts on each and every question you have asked? Have you read any of the dozens of books/magazines available on Oregon fishing? Have you taken your gear to any of the numerous waterways in the state? Perhaps you would be better served by doing some actual research yourself, whether by reading or getting close to the water. :hi:

C
catchallthefish
here is the deal...i got a rod and reel for big fish but no one that ive met Angles for Carp in my area .. and if i do some how get some info it normally doesn't apply to me and the location is
always to far to commute... im trying to find local areas and as far as finding what im looking for i have been researching for a long long time before creating my profile and have not found what i need to arm my self so i ask a question to see if maybe theres some fisherman around here i haven't met that might have something to tell me about some carp around where i live... that i dont know about .. so no i haven't found any thing on here about carp in the 3 lakes, ponds and rivers withing 10 miles of where i live but thank you IG for the tip on st louis but its still to far

T
Throbbit _Shane
There are carp in Fern Ridge Lake and below the dam in the spillaway area. Also the ponds below the dam. Golden Garden Ponds in Eugene have them as well as many other ponds in Eugene.

Reactions: Ikijime
C
catchallthefish
i think we have spoken about the long tom and fern ridge before..golden garden lake /pond parallel to Jensen drive? looks promising when im in springtukey might ride the buss over there thanks for your consistency Shane i appreciate it

T
Throbbit _Shane
No problem. Take Barger Dr past Winco and it's not far from there. And there's plenty of other ponds in the area that have carp too.

I
igquick
I'm not sure if this will help you, but it sure did me; but where you find the bass, there's a really good chance there are carp feeding in the same area. Most of the places I fish in have had monsterous bass pulled out of the same area, even one of the places had the bass record once upon a time. Good luck!