Steelhead and chinook!!

W
waco
Fishing is improving in the northwest coast, we have been having pretty good reports of steelhead and some chrome chinook been caught lately. Nestucca, Three rivers, Trask, Wilson, Kilchis and Nehalem rivers all are producing steelhead and some chinook, I went fishing with a friend yesterday and we had a pretty good time got one and lost another two on a Maglip plug and a pink jig under a bobber in a short float on the river!!
20131211_130309.jpg
My friend with a nice steelhead caught drifting some eggs and a corky.
If you want you can come see us and chat about fishing or whatever at the Tillamook Sporting Goods store in Tillamook.

Reactions: LawyerBob
T
TimberTodd
Thanks for the report Waco. I'm planning to be on the river Saturday morning.

E
eugene1
sweet chrome, waco!

Keep up the slaying,

S
SOMCREW
Great job and thanks for the report!

O
OnTheDrop
Caught a lot if fish in that stretch there.

Good to see ya getting out after 'em.

F
FG_Fishing8
Was that you I saw in the sporting goods store? Thought i recognized ya, almost asked if it was you last time I was in there.

J
JeannaJigs
Looks like an excellent day! I want to get back up there and do some damage this winter....maybe if I snort some vicks the vicious cloud of cow poop particles wafting through the air won't get to me so bad. I guess it's an acquired scent lol

O
OnTheFly
Nice Waco! Thanks for the report. I like your style too. For some reason 95% of the threads I read here contain no mention of gear used or area where the fish was caught. Somehow something is lost in the description so it all seems like a big brag to me. Thanks for being up front and telling it like it is.

W
waco
Thanks guys!!
My friend from work got two chrome Chinook with sealice on them yesterday on the Wilson. If you thought fall Chinook fishing was over, think again.