Just sitting here watching

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
:popcorn:So once again it is Football Saturday and i find myself watching my Beloved Michigan play Michigan state and can't help but notice some people out fishing here on the slaw, as i notice the one guy in a green canoe fly casting i see him catch one then i look across the river at the park and another guy casting his line and ....BAM..he snags one, so i just want those who might think the fishing is slowing down on the upper part of the river, think again my friends!

just to give you an idea where to go...look for the place off hwy 36 where you can park and launch

Good Luck :thumb:

Reactions: Admin
11fisherman
Boy nice to read that i was just waiting for some more rain and was going to hit the slaw hard one last time.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
over? over? nothing is over until we say it is..

I just got one last dozen herring into brine and with this new rain, we are going out this week and troll herring out of Florence one or two more times, maybe upriver to the C&D dock if we don't find fish down low on Monday...cheers, roger

G
Grifter
GoBlueFan said:
:popcorn:So once again it is Football Saturday and i find myself watching my Beloved Michigan play Michigan state and can't help but notice some people out fishing here on the slaw...

Thanks for the report; sorry about your team.

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
Grifter said:
Thanks for the report; sorry about your team.

No problem i enjoy helping out when ever i can. i feel like the official watchman of the Slaw now that im not able to fish it myself. As far as my Wolverines go ya they are having a bit of hard luck :sad:

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
rogerdodger said:
over? over? nothing is over until we say it is..

I just got one last dozen herring into brine and with this new rain, we are going out this week and troll herring out of Florence one or two more times, maybe upriver to the C&D dock if we don't find fish down low on Monday...cheers, roger
I stopped in at the marina store last week to talk to Kirby and he said they are still catching a few by the RR bridge and near C&D. so anyway Roger are you going to take me out there next season and help a newbie out and show me the ways of the fishing jedi??:)

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
GoBlueFan said:
I stopped in at the marina store last week to talk to Kirby and he said they are still catching a few by the RR bridge and near C&D. so anyway Roger are you going to take me out there next season and help a newbie out and show me the ways of the fishing jedi??:)

ha ha, for sure, I wish we could have got out fishing this year...

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
Ok this is Crazy it's like watching a fishing show, Mr."green Canoe " is back out there today (Sunday) and he just landed 1 within 20 minutes and he is the only guy out there

Dang it i need to make a run to Bi Mart!!!!