Any current info out there?

D
dozer365
Was wondering if anyone has any reports thought or opinions about the creek. I have been hoping it will get some water. Did it come up much? I'm headed to upper clack area this weekend to bag a summer. Was thinking about trying the creek after the sun comes up a bit. Thoughts? Thanx in advance.
Tight lines and dry socks y'all.

F
fishing_mission
Was up there last Friday. The water was a little dirty but not to bad. Should be cleared up by now. No fish for me.Bobber n eggs. Good luck to you. Won't be back up there until I get done with school down here at SOU. Good luck let me know how ya do if you fish it

B
bassboy
Its little early still...the water is cold with run off, or will be with this warmer weather coming up. As soon as the water warms up its game on

O
OnTheDrop
If you are looking for that ELUSIVE SPRINGER in there I would just fish the Clack. Eagle only gets a few returners and they seem to be non existant 'til late in the summer.

B
bassboy
Did you ever make it up there? I'm headed up on sunday and just am wondering what to expect (pm is fine if you dont want to share publicly). Thanks and I hope fishing has been good for everyone!

D
dozer365
I haven't been up there. Talked to a few ppl who live in eagle creek area. They haven't heard of any yet. I was up at Mciver area yesterday. There are springers and summers in that area. Saw two springers and four summers for not a ton of pressure. they are rolling at rivermill. Hope u have better luck then me. Eggs and shrimp cocktail took both springers.
Tight lines and dry socks y'all.