Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

J
JeannaJigs
Yeah not something that shoulda been brought up...back to our previously scheduled programming about raising money to save second base before this thread gets ugly quick.

B
beaverfan
bigsteel said:
yea i have the fly fishing get together for june 3rd,,,doesn't look like ill be able to make this one but i will clean up along the banks of the santiam that day

You can always come up July 9th and help clean up the Wilson!!!!!

J
JeannaJigs
I have also posted this as an event on Facebook. So if you know people that aren't on this forum that might be interested, send em this link Login | Facebook
Trying to get as many people as possible :) fall creek is a big area :)

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I put the Facebook in my sig and sent invites to all my friends! This is a great thing! :clap:

J
JeannaJigs
Awesome! So I will bring like a big pack of frozen burger patties and basic fixings. I will see about getting a larger BBQ. Mine will do 4 at a time lol. I think if everyone brings some sort of side we will be good. And then if ya want beverages, maybe someone can bring some cans of soda. I can bring a Cooler and ice. I can't compete with Dave (FP) and his fire roasted chicken lol but we won't starve

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
Awesome! So I will bring like a big pack of frozen burger patties and basic fixings. I will see about getting a larger BBQ. Mine will do 4 at a time lol. I think if everyone brings some sort of side we will be good. And then if ya want beverages, maybe someone can bring some cans of soda. I can bring a Cooler and ice. I can't compete with Dave (FP) and his fire roasted chicken lol but we won't starve

Im my experience, telling everyone to bring just a side is a bad idea. Unless you want 30 or 40 bowls of potato salad a jello. Just saying...

A good rule is to request that everyone bring enough meat to feed 4 people, and a side of the same size. If possible. The majority will.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
...and maybe a BBQ or 20 hehe...

J
JeannaJigs
Good idea. We will go with that lol. So bring meat and a side and maybe chime in with what you're bringing so we don't have twenty things o potato salad. Lol

I'll bring aforementioned burgers and a spring greens salad, baked lays, and some sort of beverage.

T
Thuggin4Life
I will be bringing chips and potatoe salad. along with sandwiches to feed myself.

J
JeannaJigs
Thuggin4Life said:
I will be bringing chips and potatoe salad. along with sandwiches to feed myself.

You know you want a burger and beer...I got ya covered lol

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
You know you want a burger and beer...I got ya covered lol

I know I do. I can cover the condiments and paper plates.

J
JeannaJigs
Sweet. Last time I brought plates, well, I'm still hearing about it.

T
TTFishon
lol

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
see...

Last edited by a moderator:
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
:)

B
beaverfan
Boobies?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
lol.. Ok I'll put it back. Tough crowd.. :lol:

L
lilsalmon
Too bad it is the same weekend as the fly fishing get together......you know where I will be